• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tears are okay: Obama cried, why don't Jayalalithaa, Mayawati or Mamata show some emo

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

[h=1]Tears are okay: Obama cried, why don't Jayalalithaa, Mayawati or Mamata show some emotion too?[/h]It was quite a show stopper. You had to stop doing all the important things one catches up on while watching news on television – folding clothes, writing text messages, downloading movies on to the laptop, etc. etc. – when you suddenly caught the most powerful man in the world brushing away tears rolling down his cheeks. You couldn’t miss them. The cameras were trained firmly on them and the light glistened brightly on them, his cheeks were wet indeed.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/t...-or-mamata-show-some-emotion-too-2573194.html

Despite being the most powerful man on earth, he also is a humanbeing. Emotions are hard to control!!

Did Indira Gandhi every cry other than showing some emotion! How about the Iron lady Margaret Thatcher?

I think women leaders have to be extra careful not to be seen as weak. Even Hillary's first run projected her as an androgynous politician. Her campaign thought that she could not project feminity. This time they are doing better by highlighting her experience as a woman.

I think women leaders have to be extra careful not to be seen as weak. Even Hillary's first run projected her as an androgynous politician. Her campaign thought that she could not project feminity. This time they are doing better by highlighting her experience as a woman.

I beg to differ...that is why I do not like so called powerful women.

They try to project themselves as Iron Women and lose their feminine touch.

The beauty of being a women is she should know when to be strong and when to play the vulnerable card.

For a women more than her brains its her charm that can launch a thousand ships.

what charm?. women are not playing vamps in real life.

I would prefer strong willed women to those projecting oomph and charm in public.

even those with head to toe covered with a eye slit is fine if they are strong willed

The beauty of being a women is she should know when to be strong and when to play the vulnerable card.

For a women more than her brains its her charm that can launch a thousand ships.

For a women more than her brains its her charm that can launch a thousand ships; sometimes submerge
a ten thousand ships.

that can launch a For a women more than her brains its her charm thousand ships.

hi

kaanta roopvati satruhu.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back