• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil nadu politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHANDRU1849

There is no dearth of comedy in Tamil Nadu Politics. The latest one is Actor Karthik, who heads the Akila Indiya Nadaalum Makkal Katchi, met TNCC Chief E V K S Elangovan and reiterated his support to the Congress.

I think Congress has a fair chance of coming back to power in TN after so many years by this and fulfill the dream of Kamaraj rule.

This is the peculiarity of multi-party democracy.
:sad:

When BJP can dream of power in tamilnadu ,why not congress?

BJP can think of appropriating kamaraj"s name along with rajendra chozan and try .

tamilnadu is not short of swamis of various cults to aid BJPs efforts.There is one S.Swamy also aiding their efforts

Tamil brahmins can lend their support to them. they can get a share of political power also

When BJP can dream of power in tamilnadu ,why not congress?

This information is not about Congress but the party of Actor Karthck. Congress' ideology is definitely better than DMK and AIADMK. Unfortunately, due to lack of strong leadership, the party is in wilderness for more than four decades in TN.

Actor Karthick perhaps belongs to Thevar caste which supports the ruling party.

his association can yield some thevar caste votes to congress .

I do not know his following as an actor or a caste leader .

If he can get elected on congress ticket , it is a plus.

I do not know if JJ can oblige him with a ticket to assembly in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back