• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Brahmin who wants to revive brahmin way of living

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Tamil Brahmin who wants to revive the brahmin way of living and village living.

To start with i am planning to revive the agraharam way of living, by building 24 agraharam houses typical like olden day ones with thinnai, mutram, clay roof and all. The best place i thought was none other than the great place where Saint Theyagaraja penned his beautiful poems and songs on the banks of the great mother Cauvery.

Yes, i am building 24 agraharam houses in thiruvaiyaru, which is around 30kms from, tiruchi, kumbakkonam and tanjore, the temple towns of south india, on the banks of river cauvery.

The agraharam would come on 12.5 acres of land, which has more than 1000 plus coconut trees and would also have the following.

1. Padasala
2. Vaikkal behind each house
3. Two kulams
4. Solar power
5. Temple
6. and lots of greenery with coconut trees, plantain trees and surrounded by paddy fields.
7. Just .75 kms from the banks of the cauvery on the thiruvaiyaru kallanai route.

Looking forward to comments on my dream that is to become a reality.

Raj - GRCL Infrastructure

If your way is legal in the land may you be successful.
I am far away, in a different world so my comment may be out of place.
I am against birth based caste system, I would rather see it gone.
You must have done your market analysis, and probably have a market for what you are selling.
If I was looking for a place to retire in TN, your site will not be my choice.

I am a Tamil Brahmin who wants to revive the brahmin way of living and village living.

To start with i am planning to revive the agraharam way of living, by building 24 agraharam houses typical like olden day ones with thinnai, mutram, clay roof and all. The best place i thought was none other than the great place where Saint Theyagaraja penned his beautiful poems and songs on the banks of the great mother Cauvery.

Yes, i am building 24 agraharam houses in thiruvaiyaru, which is around 30kms from, tiruchi, kumbakkonam and tanjore, the temple towns of south india, on the banks of river cauvery.

The agraharam would come on 12.5 acres of land, which has more than 1000 plus coconut trees and would also have the following.

1. Padasala
2. Vaikkal behind each house
3. Two kulams
4. Solar power
5. Temple
6. and lots of greenery with coconut trees, plantain trees and surrounded by paddy fields.
7. Just .75 kms from the banks of the cauvery on the thiruvaiyaru kallanai route.

Looking forward to comments on my dream that is to become a reality.

Raj - GRCL Infrastructure
I am glad and highly pleased. I am from Thiruvaiyaru and am eager to know more about it for my guidance. You can mail me personally on : [email protected]
I have perfect mind-map of the place but am unable to place the location. Is it in AndhaNarkurichchi?

Last edited:
Hello,
good effort. i am pleased. i would like to participate. i wil be happy if i am given more details.

Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back