• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil brahmin - First death anniversary at Kasi - need contact details

first death anniversary must be performed in your house. then only you are eligible to go rameshwaram, prayag, kasi and gaya. as per our sastras. nannilam rajagopala ganapadikal in his book has written like this.

DEAR SIR,
MY FATHER FIRST DEATH ANNIVERSARY IS ON MAY2024.WE ARE PLANNING TO VISIT KASI.
Can anyone share vathyar availability at Kasi and contact details?

Thanks,
MURALIRAMAKRISHNA.
CELL NO.9903090508.

first death anniversary must be performed in your house. then only you are eligible to go rameshwaram, prayag, kasi and gaya. as per our sastras. nannilam rajagopala ganapadikal in his book has written like this.

DEAR SIR,
MY FATHER FIRST DEATH ANNIVERSARY IS ON MAY2024.WE ARE PLANNING TO VISIT KASI.
Can anyone share vathyar availability at Kasi and contact details?

Thanks,
MURALIRAMAKRISHNA.
CELL NO.9903090508.

thanks

Hello ,

I'm looking to perform my father's 1st death anniversary at Kasi in April 2022. Can anyone share vathyar availability at Kasi and contact details?

Thanks,
Ganesh.
Hi sir first ceremony as to perform only in the house after that you can come and perform in Kashi call me in this phone number 9845128400

hi
i heard that the first anniversary should be in our native place/home....even i tried for my mother's first

anniversary in kashi....the vadhyar suggested that first anniversary should be in our house only

Latest ads

Back