• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TALE OF TWO SISTERS..[ 1 ]..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

'Oh'....God...help me...Why I feel the difference...?

Is this the way it will be..? Why I get this feeling..? Is he

different .....? ...Is he 'Special' to me...?

.... "Raji's Diary."....

22nd October..1972..Sunday.....

Triplicane or Thiruvallikeni....the Bachelor's "Paradise."....of Madras[Chennai]...The ever lasting aroma of Sambar Idli at Ratna Cafe...! The disciplined mess of Saidoji Lane.. The friendliest Mithra Bhavan mess... The lovely Marina beach added with colourfull [?] 'chicks'..!!..What else a bachelor can expect..? With 'Cushy' salary ...independent furnished accomadation....no financial necessity to parents ....life is realy enjoyable and I enjoy every moment of my life...

For me everySunday is a hectic day...7.30 to 9.30 ..coaching class for final AMIE...hurried breakfast...rush to Guindy engg. college ...10.30 to 1.30 .. Interior Design course....2.30 to 4.30....Film Institue... and then to my party [communist] office .. till 7 pm.. time flies.... The welcome change is the night dinner at Savithri's house along with Ram,Sebastian and Raji....

Savithri.... the Jahnsi Rani..Mother Therasa.. Indhira Ghandhi..all rolled in one... I adore her for the courage..determination...and the affection to all of us... Having lost her mother at the age 17 wth 2 years younger sister Raji.........a heart patient father ..and no income worth mentioning....I shudder to think what any other girl would have done... But not Savithri...having taken a small nurse's maid job through a distant uncle....she fights.. she fights every day ... the ordeal of life ...for the ..survival...for the sake of the family...

I must thank Ram..my classmate for my aquaitance with Savithri's family.....It is Ram and Sebastian who are helping Savithri financially to some extent ..but this is being done without expecting any return or favour...Their friendship is absolutely nothing physical.. but on the mental plane which ....I doubt whether anyother boys or girls will have such an understanding of friendship ...and that too at the prime of youth .. Eventhough I was not admitted in their 'inner circle' initially... now I am one among them....and Raji is doing her final Bsc in Ethiraj college..at my expense... My offer to meet Raji's education expenses was not accepted by Savithri when Raji got the admission card two years back but it was Ram who persuaded her ....

How long will this will continue...? What is the future for Savithri and Raji...? Who will decide it...?...Questions...Questions...They are always there ..But who knows the answser....?

TVK

[To Be continued....]

Just in time to read it hot hot from the oven!

Hope the names have nothing to do with the real persons!

Are you the "I" in the story or

the relative who related this to you???
:)

Just in time to read it hot hot from the oven!

Hope the names have nothing to do with the real persons!

Are you the "I" in the story or

the relative who related this to you???
:)

I accept... I should have cautioned ALL.... I have adopted FIRST PARTY narration style for this story... So.. " I " is NOT the writter of this story...

kk4646[TVK]

Thanks for the clarification!
We know nothing about you.
So you can very well be the "I"
the real hero of the tale! :)
I accept... I should have cautioned ALL.... I have adopted FIRST PARTY narration style for this story... So.. " I " is NOT the writter of this story...

kk4646[TVK]

here is the answer in the poster's own words.
(O.P of the thread Love story in G.D)

Will anyone will be interested to read a love story [?] happened 45 years back... 20% REAL ...80% REEL..!!

kk4646 [TVK]

here is the answer in the poster's own words.
(O.P of the thread Love story in G.D)

Will anyone will be interested to read a love story [?] happened 45 years back... 20% REAL ...80% REEL..!!

kk4646 [TVK]

Which part is 20% and which one is 80% ...? ...Let me see how many readers correctely judge it at the end of the story...

kk4646

If Sri. TVK had continued in the same thread that he had started earlier, VR mam need not have had the trouble of copy pasting

the a post from that thread, to answer Sri Ravi's question in this thread!! :fish2:

If Sri. TVK had continued in the same thread that he had started earlier, VR mam need not have had the trouble of copy pasting

the a post from that thread, to answer Sri Ravi's question in this thread!! :fish2:

I am not even qualified PKG in this web site...

TVK

dear Mr. TVK,

Posting in the same thread has these advantages.

1. It is easier for the readers rather than jump from thread to thread to read the same subject. :bolt:

2. The number of views add up an impressive figure soon.:popcorn:

3. That will draw more readers and then a cycle of events will be set up favoring your thread.

Got it now sir??? We must be open to suggestions and willing to learn if we want to progress in life! :)

I WISH your thread should get the coveted 5 star status before you complete the 12th story - if not earlier! See ***** everywhere soon! :cool:

I am not even qualified PKG in this web site...

TVK

Their friendship is absolutely nothing physical.. but on the mental plane which ....I doubt whether anyother boys or girls will have such an understanding of friendship ...and that too at the prime of youth ..

Dear sir,

Believe me this exists!!LOL
I know someone who can 100% swear that this exist!!

Dear sir,

I can swear that 100%. I had few friendships like that. Starting from the age of 18 years. Actually quite common. My daughter has a few friends like that. My son had a few Chinese friends like that too.

Cheers!

I can swear that 100%. I had few friendships like that. Starting from the age of 18 years. Actually quite common. My daughter has a few friends like that. My son had a few Chinese friends like that too.

Cheers!

Yes even I have many friends like that.My best friends somehow always land up being males.

dear Mr. TVK,

Posting in the same thread has these advantages.

1. It is easier for the readers rather than jump from thread to thread to read the same subject. :bolt:

2. The number of views add up an impressive figure soon.:popcorn:

3. That will draw more readers and then a cycle of events will be set up favoring your thread.

Got it now sir??? We must be open to suggestions and willing to learn if we want to progress in life! :)

I WISH your thread should get the coveted 5 star status before you complete the 12th story - if not earlier! See ***** everywhere soon! :cool:

First Request... Pl. drop that MR.... just call me plain TVK...

Second I am still not clear... To-day I have posted part-1... What should I do to post the part-2 tomorrow..?..

kk4646[TVK]

Is this story of Two Sister's specific part/stage of life narration is over?? Or has the continuation??

This story will run into 12 chapters testing your patience... My request to every one is to suggest how this story can/will move frwd from chapter -2 onwards as per their imagination...I hope our readers imagination will fly high...

TVK

Dear sir,

I do have girl friends and all these exists till to-day... But read the story ..first part...and it was taboo even to talk to each other by a girl & a boy in 70's...that too when a family was without mother... Society did not accept it but it went on..

kk4646[TVK]

Dear Mr.TVK,

Just a quick and short recap of the first part of your story about two sisters. This would helps us to follow the story easily.

There are two Sisters who lost their mother.

Father is a heart patient and income is not worth mentioning.

Eldest Daughter - Savithri, who struggles hard for the sake of her family (father & sister), works taking up a nurse's maid job.

Ram & Sebastian - Friends of Savithri. They help her financially to some extent, honestly without expecting anything in return. Their relationship is humanly on mental plane.

Ram - Your class mate who offered you to be in their friends circle, made you getting close to Savithri and her family.

Youngest Daughter / Savithri's younger Sister - Raji. She is studying in Ethiraj college, doing her final Bsc.

"You" - are sponsoring for Raji's studies AND this was possible only after Ram persuaded Savithri to accept your help (for the sake of Savithri and Raji)

NOW, The question is how far such assistance gonna continue?? What will be the Future of Savithri and Raji?

What is the answer for these sisters safe, descent and happy survival?? How their Live gonna shape for the better?

With the above inputs, we gonna follow part 2 of the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back