• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Swamy urges TN Guv to take action against attacks on Brahmin priests by DMK, DK, LTTE activists

prasad1

The increasing number of physical and verbal attacks on ‘poor and hapless Brahmin priests’ by activists of the ruling DMK and its ally DK has forced Subramanian Swamy MP to write to Governor Banwarilal Purohit asking him to put the M K Stalin-led Government on notice.

Dr. Swamy’s letter to the Governor comes within days of the Dravidian political parties launching a diatribe against two popular educational institutions in the State for alleged misconduct by some teachers towards girl students. A teacher by the name of Rajagopal from one of the school networks has been arrested by State Police over complaints by students who alleged that he was behaving in an improper manner with them.

Interestingly, the arrested teacher is a close relative of a senior parliament member of the DMK. Neither the MP nor the DMK has responded to the reports. The Minister for Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Sekhar Babu warned the members of the Rajasthan community in Tamil Nadu for not voting for the DMK in successive elections. He reportedly told the community members that the DMK knows well for whom they are voting because of the EVM has the facility to find out who voted for whom.

“The targeting of Brahmins in the State and verbal terrorizing of this hapless disorganized community is today much like as happened during the early period of the Nazi government led by Adolf Hitler in Germany. I am getting reports from persons living in the State of Tamil Nadu, that Pujaris and Teachers are specially targeted because they are Brahmins,” Dr. Swamy said in his letter. He further stated in the letter that a pall of fear of terror has descended in Tamil Nadu let loose by the DK, rogue elements of the DMK, and rump elements of the LTTE.

The MP said that it was too early for him to suggest the application of Article 356 since these were the early days of the Stalin Government that was sworn in the first week of May.

The increasing number of physical and verbal attacks on ‘poor and hapless Brahmin priests’ by activists of the ruling DMK and its ally DK has forced Subramanian Swamy MP to write to Governor Banwarilal Purohit asking him to put the M K Stalin-led Government on notice.

Dr. Swamy’s letter to the Governor comes within days of the Dravidian political parties launching a diatribe against two popular educational institutions in the State for alleged misconduct by some teachers towards girl students. A teacher by the name of Rajagopal from one of the school networks has been arrested by State Police over complaints by students who alleged that he was behaving in an improper manner with them.

Interestingly, the arrested teacher is a close relative of a senior parliament member of the DMK. Neither the MP nor the DMK has responded to the reports. The Minister for Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Sekhar Babu warned the members of the Rajasthan community in Tamil Nadu for not voting for the DMK in successive elections. He reportedly told the community members that the DMK knows well for whom they are voting because of the EVM has the facility to find out who voted for whom.

“The targeting of Brahmins in the State and verbal terrorizing of this hapless disorganized community is today much like as happened during the early period of the Nazi government led by Adolf Hitler in Germany. I am getting reports from persons living in the State of Tamil Nadu, that Pujaris and Teachers are specially targeted because they are Brahmins,” Dr. Swamy said in his letter. He further stated in the letter that a pall of fear of terror has descended in Tamil Nadu let loose by the DK, rogue elements of the DMK, and rump elements of the LTTE.

The MP said that it was too early for him to suggest the application of Article 356 since these were the early days of the Stalin Government that was sworn in the first week of May.

Hahaha. Fearmonger at his best. If it so the hindu didnt report it

Then super brahms like madhuvanti , s v sekar and h raja already jumping on their feet if this happen. Keep cooking up false stories , Other state brahmin are flourishing in tn like priyanka deshpande , harish kalyan and venkatesh bhat and some brahmins in tn claiming they treated as jews

Then super brahms like madhuvanti , s v sekar and h raja already jumping on their feet if this happen. Keep cooking up false stories , Other state brahmin are flourishing in tn like priyanka deshpande , harish kalyan and venkatesh bhat and some brahmins in tn claiming they treated as jews
He he...was always so, but seems like nowadays there are more nb than b on tb.com. Yes, only TN brahmins are screaming (kadharu, in ur language. its what you want, isn't it. make them scream in pain, and get joy on seeing it. its what has been happening in TN for a hundred years). Do you know why?

Because something that has not happened and cannot happen in any other place in India has been happening in TN for hundred years. Non-stop. The brahmin hate of tamil people is unique in the whole world, in human history. It was completely non-violent, but it was and is deeply disturbing. And, its not "a ploy to destroy hinduism, done by anti-hindu" like most people think. The topmost and most hinduest and devoted tamil castes built hate against brahmins, and it is them who have kept this hate burning for a hundred years, till today morning. 'tamil' is not a normal society, not a normal peoples. There is no society like 'tamil'. This is a unique peoples.

And su-swa is a fool. He doesn't see realities, just like 99.99% brahmins. The priesthood issue is an elaborate set up just for brahmin hate. Most of those so called 'Brahmins' in tamil temples are already not brahmins. they belong to a sect called 'adi saiva sivachariar' and are basically that caste which is one of the main castes which built a hundred years of brahmin hate in TN. So, not in 2021, the priests in tamil temples were already non-brahmins all along. The priests who didn't allow entry to nadars and dalits into madurai meenakshi temple in 1939 were not brahmins. They were adi saivas. I believe actual brahmin priests are called 'gurukkal' and quite minuscule in number.

So, why did the X group, to which caste the 'brahmin' priests adi saiva sivachariar actually belong to, make DMK bring a law to change this 'brahmin priesthood'? They knew very well that those were their caste men.

This is what i call infinite malice and hate. This is incomparable hate in the whole world. The 'tamil' is a unique society in the whole world. The poor brahmins of TN have no idea what kind of society and peoples they are in. 'hindu/anti-hindu' is the framework of india. If u see TN from that lens, u will miss 99% of the ground realities.

He he...was always so, but seems like nowadays there are more nb than b on tb.com. Yes, only TN brahmins are screaming (kadharu, in ur language. its what you want, isn't it. make them scream in pain, and get joy on seeing it. its what has been happening in TN for a hundred years). Do you know why?

Because something that has not happened and cannot happen in any other place in India has been happening in TN for hundred years. Non-stop. The brahmin hate of tamil people is unique in the whole world, in human history. It was completely non-violent, but it was and is deeply disturbing. And, its not "a ploy to destroy hinduism, done by anti-hindu" like most people think. The topmost and most hinduest and devoted tamil castes built hate against brahmins, and it is them who have kept this hate burning for a hundred years, till today morning. 'tamil' is not a normal society, not a normal peoples. There is no society like 'tamil'. This is a unique peoples.

And su-swa is a fool. He doesn't see realities, just like 99.99% brahmins. The priesthood issue is an elaborate set up just for brahmin hate. Most of those so called 'Brahmins' in tamil temples are already not brahmins. they belong to a sect called 'adi saiva sivachariar' and are basically that caste which is one of the main castes which built a hundred years of brahmin hate in TN. So, not in 2021, the priests in tamil temples were already non-brahmins all along. The priests who didn't allow entry to nadars and dalits into madurai meenakshi temple in 1939 were not brahmins. They were adi saivas. I believe actual brahmin priests are called 'gurukkal' and quite minuscule in number.

So, why did the X group, to which caste the 'brahmin' priests adi saiva sivachariar actually belong to, make DMK bring a law to change this 'brahmin priesthood'? They knew very well that those were their caste men.

This is what i call infinite malice and hate. This is incomparable hate in the whole world. The 'tamil' is a unique society in the whole world. The poor brahmins of TN have no idea what kind of society and peoples they are in. 'hindu/anti-hindu' is the framework of india. If u see TN from that lens, u will miss 99% of the ground realities.
Your view is myopic view of some brahmins . Alway see fault of other communities but dont see what maybe triggering certain backlash against the community . I dont think other community gonna hate a person just he is brahmin. You never been to mylapore i guess

To be honest I have never lived in Chennai.

I do visit it. I do have family in Chennai, and I know their plight.
So tell me the real situation of Brahmins in TN.
Please do not attack any community.

Vignesh I too am tired of this constant brahmanth-dwesham when Brahmins have worked hard to remove the injustices of the past. Madurai temple entry was spearheaded by a pakka brahmin Madurai Vaidyanadha Iyer, same as Sir C.P.Ramaswamy Iyer was instrumental in Harijans gaining entry into the Thiruvanathapuram Padhmanabaswamy temple.
More importantly for all the injustices against lowcastes, all the the uppercastes need to take joint responsibility, not just make brahmin the culprit.

Vignesh I too am tired of this constant brahmanth-dwesham when Brahmins have worked hard to remove the injustices of the past. Madurai temple entry was spearheaded by a pakka brahmin Madurai Vaidyanadha Iyer, same as Sir C.P.Ramaswamy Iyer was instrumental in Harijans gaining entry into the Thiruvanathapuram Padhmanabaswamy temple.
More importantly for all the injustices against lowcastes, all the the uppercastes need to take joint responsibility, not just make brahmin the culprit.
What if they are angry on you for this exact reason? Because you uplifted the lower castes? They will speak about annihilation of caste, and social equality, but it will be limited to talk. Justice Party ruled for 17 years. Periyar (S. Ramanathan Pillai's) Self Respect Movement was started in 1925, but none of them cared for temple entry of Nadars and dalits. Only Rajaji and Vaidyanatha Iyer did it, in 1939. Not only will they not praise you, but they will take credit for it. They will say Rajaji and VI could do it because Periyar laid the foundation.

I don't think Brahmins of TN are even remotely aware of what kind of society they are living in, and what kind of hate has been working against them. 3 castes, the topmost, and most devoted hindus among tamils, are the source of all the brahmin hate in TN, for a hundred years, right from the beginning. Sadly, Brahmins of TN have been, and still are, blissfully ignorant. Did you see the guy above, how he taunts, on tamilbrahmins.com?

Brahmins in TN are like a babe in the woods. Full of superficial achu pichu uncles.

I don't think any Brahmin from TN has a correct and deep understand of Dravidian Movement and the hundred year old Brahmin hate in TN. Su-swa is just playing around. He doesn't understand shit.

Vignesh can you read tamil ? so that I can write in tamil ?
Due to youtube etc now lots of things are more visible, so as much as the hatred becomes more visible the defenses also become visible. The new confusion between Dravida and Tamizh which I welcome. Lots of anti EVRa broadcasts which include matters like that he and his allies did not raise a finger for the Keezhvenmony massacre.(due to this bad press now - I won't be surprised if they rewrote history saying brahmins did it.). The top castes somehow manage to kick with one leg the Brahmins and other leg the Harijans. According to you if "3 castes, the topmost, and most devoted hindus among tamils" how did they allow a naasthika kolkai group to grow buthaakaaramaai, that too a naasthikam that only negated Hindu Gods, where were these devoted Hindus when Pillaiyar was broken in the fifties ?
As I see Hinduism unites all Indians from north to south, east to west who will otherwise be un-united by language. Language in this case is the dividing factor. Breaking the
brahmin_rituals_temple_sanskrit_vegetarinism stronghold definitely brings down the Hindu base.

Due to youtube etc now lots of things are more visible, so as much as the hatred becomes more visible the defenses also become visible. The new confusion between Dravida and Tamizh which I welcome. Lots of anti EVRa broadcasts which include matters like that he and his allies did not raise a finger for the Keezhvenmony massacre.(due to this bad press now - I won't be surprised if they rewrote history saying brahmins did it.). The top castes somehow manage to kick with one leg the Brahmins and other leg the Harijans. According to you if "3 castes, the topmost, and most devoted hindus among tamils" how did they allow a naasthika kolkai group to grow buthaakaaramaai, that too a naasthikam that only negated Hindu Gods, where were these devoted Hindus when Pillaiyar was broken in the fifties ?
As I see Hinduism unites all Indians from north to south, east to west who will otherwise be un-united by language. Language in this case is the dividing factor. Breaking the
brahmin_rituals_temple_sanskrit_vegetarinism stronghold definitely brings down the Hindu base.
Vinasa kale vibarita buddhi. Right now those who suffer more are the Daliths and their boys marries any other caste will be killed. Their lot has never been uplifted by so called bogus NB. There good people in NB with human love but they are minority. Jews in south Spain were persecuted but the ones in the North were spared. They are now dominating. Apart from a small illiterate group of Brahmans, others are more cosmopolitan. When the Brahmans are gone, who will be the next target? Mudaliars, Pillais are also gone. Politics is about finding excuses and not solutions. Once DK/DMK/ADMK swindled the whole South, who is going to help them to rule? None.

It is the rule of Karma that Brahmans have to suffer. Did not Pandavas suffer? Even Krishna has to form a new country in Dwaraka. While even if they may be story , history repeats. There will always be scape goats and the law of nature.

So, try to help students who desire to work hard, but ask them to contribute some thing back to the Brahmans and other deserving poor.

All these discussions in this forum is not going to change anything unless 3.5% Brahmans all over India fight for justice.

As to why a Brahman prefers another, is the survival skill. No one wants to bring an outsider without ways and means of finding if they are trust worthy, intelligent and won't bite the feeding hand. Chettiyars and Businessmen always looks for totally reliable workers and not their kith and kins. But they prefer them. Chidambaram rather will trust Cheetinadu Cheeityars than a Vanniar. That goes all the ways to every caste. So, when survival is involved you can not trust every one. Even in the USA, unless avoidable, they don't hire non-whites.

Will fifty Brahmans do dharna until death? None will do it as they will say, namakku ethukku in the vambu. They are smart and send their children for education out of Tamilnadu and USA and San Jose is full of this untouchable higher castes. They will never help the selfish people in Tamilnadu.

...When the Brahmans are gone, who will be the next target? Mudaliars, Pillais are also gone. Politics is about finding excuses and not solutions...
Excuse me. I have seen many of your posts and I find them to be generic. Im talking about something very specific here. I keep saying - the top 3, most devoted, most hinduest of tamil castes built a hundred years of Brahmin hate (till today morning), and the Dravidian Movement. Saying "Its the Brahmins today. It might be some other caste tomorrow" is an erroneous argument. It demonstrates a total lack of understand of the socio-politics of TN.

It makes no sense to say "When brahmins are gone, whom will dravidian politics target? Mudaliars, Pillais are also gone." Brahmin hate and Dravidian Movement *WAS BUILT BY*...

There is great trickery in that statement. A great deal of 'pushing under the carpet'. Its sad that Brahmins have *absolutely no idea* about socio-politics of TN. They are going to pay the price for attacking Brahmin hate and Dravidian Movement by saying "They are anti-hindu". Brahmins like to think they are the custodians of Hinduism. They are going to pay heavily for this mandai ganam.

A hundred years of Brahmin hate in TN, and Dravidian Movement was built by the topmost tamil castes, and the most hinduest tamils. If you call it 'anti-hindu', then you automatically make good guys out of the creators of that hate. Brahmins don't have socio-political intelligence. They are too aloof. They have absolutely no idea about things.

தெரியும். எழுதுங்க. ஆனா பிராமணர்கள் தமிழ்நாட்டை விட்டு வெளிய போகும் வழியை பாருங்க. அதை விட முக்கியம்...தமிழ்நாட்டில் ஒரு 100 ஆண்டு இருந்த பிராமண வெறுப்பை பற்றி வெளிய போய் பேசுங்க. அதை நீங்க மட்டும் தான் பண்ணனும். அந்த மிகுந்த பக்தி உடைய மேல் 3 சாதிகள் எப்படி ஒரு நூற்றாண்டு பிராமண வெறுப்பை கட்டமைத்து உயிருடன் இன்று வரை வைத்திருந்தார்கள் னு வெளி உலகத்துக்கு சொல்லுங்க. பிராமணர்கள் சொல்லலன்னா, அவங்களே சொல்லுவாங்க - "திராவிட இயக்கம் தமிழ்நாட்டில் பாவம் பிராமணர்கள் மேல் வெறுப்பு கொட்டினார்கள்"னு!! That's what Aravindhan Neelakandan is doing. He wrote a book, 'Breaking India', saying that Church and Missionaries built Brahmin hate and Dravidian Movement in TN. He belongs to that top 3 hinduest caste in TN. He obviously knows very well that HIS VERY ILK did both, but see how he says differently to the world. He is filling people with half truths. The stupor and naivete of Brahmins is really astounding.

Read rest of the reply here - https://notepad.ltd/c5u9u6gz

You are barking at the wrong tree. As of now, when people sell votes and no one cares about others, all these crying will not give any benefit to Brahmans. There are two says to look at this problem: (1) Fight (2) accept that there will always be victims in any society in some form or other.

Fight: When did Brahman unite to fight against oppression? Even when they show compassion to others, they are still hated. No one in India like to see another go up in their life which includes Brahmans too. When EVR attacked Gurukulam for Brahmans, no Brahman group was formed to fight. So, silence was accepted a very long time and nothing could be done. Or, if Vignesh is willing to fast and die for justice - like Potti Ramulu did for Telengana , even then nothing will change. So, the best way is to help among ourselves to up lift our lives. Brahmans are not hated outside TN.

What British and Portuguese did in India is the root cause – divide and conquer, which you can see in the USA as black vs white; Israel: Jews vs Palestinians........

I am just sharing what is known as facts. If you want to form a party to fight, my prayers are with you.

Organizing against oppression needs lots of money and man power , which is lacking in TN for Brahmans.

Also, the Harijans and other lower classes are also oppressed by DMK et al., and also by their own leaders. As long as deer are there, lions and Hyenas will always be there. That is how nature acts.

I am for your success in making changes for Brahmans of TN.

What one Swamy (ERA) did ca not be undone by Subramanya Swamy becuase blind followers who wanted to grab power united behind EVERA but none will follow Swamy. All we can feel happy is at least some one has sense to prevent total murders of Brahmans.

Excuse me. I have seen many of your posts and I find them to be generic. Im talking about something very specific here. I keep saying - the top 3, most devoted, most hinduest of tamil castes built a hundred years of Brahmin hate (till today morning), and the Dravidian Movement. Saying "Its the Brahmins today. It might be some other caste tomorrow" is an erroneous argument. It demonstrates a total lack of understand of the socio-politics of TN.

It makes no sense to say "When brahmins are gone, whom will dravidian politics target? Mudaliars, Pillais are also gone." Brahmin hate and Dravidian Movement *WAS BUILT BY*...

There is great trickery in that statement. A great deal of 'pushing under the carpet'. Its sad that Brahmins have *absolutely no idea* about socio-politics of TN. They are going to pay the price for attacking Brahmin hate and Dravidian Movement by saying "They are anti-hindu". Brahmins like to think they are the custodians of Hinduism. They are going to pay heavily for this mandai ganam.

A hundred years of Brahmin hate in TN, and Dravidian Movement was built by the topmost tamil castes, and the most hinduest tamils. If you call it 'anti-hindu', then you automatically make good guys out of the creators of that hate. Brahmins don't have socio-political intelligence. They are too aloof. They have absolutely no idea about things.
Vignesh, many have said this not only a Braman forum but also open to all. As such, just asking this question, are you not offended others such as Dalits? 1% ununited dBrahmans withou politicl clout, money and leader (unless you become one) can not fight with the three pwoerful groups - Devars, Vanniyars and Kaundars(Kongu Vellar), they occurpy most position and if necessary Ramadas can send a Kulipadi to kill you. So, I am writing here not to lead any one, but based on my several years of social service, when no Brahman ever joined me. I have lost time and money. So, if you want a specific post, please take initative and be a leader sharing your vision and recruiting a group work with you. I do not write here to address your concerns, but in general, India is full of contridiction and people get agitated if you give any logical qeustion or argument. Good luck and we expect you to be the next Brahman leader to liberate us.

Latest ads

Back