• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Supreme Court directs TN to implement Samacheer Kalvi - The Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to start a new thread for this, but still, I felt so good reading this article I want to bring it to your attention. Tamil Nadu, ruled by Dravidian parties for the last 40+ years, gets to attract youngsters from far away places, like U.S. does from the rest of the world, isn't it neat? I was particularly impressed by this:

“The environment in Chennai is preferred by many women. I will not say it is completely safe but it is relatively safer in comparison to other metros,” says Liani Tlau, from Mizoram who works with an international human rights organisation.

For more, click here.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back