• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sumangali Prarthanai

Thank you for your reply. It is not first divasam Sir. It is annual divasams. They died long back. My mother in law’s ceremony falls in aadi month and father in law’s purattasi. Which Tamil month is ok to do sumangali prarthanai. Thanks in advance.

IF YOUR MOTHER IN LAW EXPIRED AS SUMANGALI ( BEFORE YOUR FATHER-IN-LAWS DEATH). YOU HAVE TO DO EVERY YEAR SUMANGALI PRARTHANAI ON THE NEXT DAY AFTER YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW"S CEREMONY IN AADI MONTH.

Thank you for the detailed information. It would be really useful to everyone as a guide.
My mother in law expired first and after one year my father in law passed away. As I was telling my mother in law passed away in Aadi and father in law in purattasi. Some people say we have to do sumangali prarthanai after purattasi. Some people are asking to do before aadi...which month we should Doty’s sumangali prarthanai. We are planning a wedding at our home in November... thank you for clarifying.

you have to do sumangali prarthana every year immediately the next day in aadi month yearly ceremony day of your mother in law irrespective of day or thithi etc. minimum 5 pondukal including poojha ilai. all details are there in another thread sumangali prarthana details . feel free to ask for doubts.

Latest ads

Back