• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sumangali prarthana mangali ponduga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

Namaskaram.. I am tamil iyer. I have only daughter well educated. I am planning for her marriage. My wife is diabetic and she is chronic patient for past 12 years. Before marriage i have to perform SUMANGALI PRARTHANA MANGALI PONDUGAL, in which case my wife is not in a position to do the function.

I do not know what to do. Can any help me in giving suggestions. Which will be helpful.

shekar Balasubramanian

Dear mama,
if you have brother / brother's wife & your sister, you can do sumangali prarthana & mangali pondugal with their help, no problem

your brother"s wife can do. or your father"s brother's wife can do' . or you may put 11 rupees coins in a yellow cloth tie it and pray to goddess that you will do it after some time and proceed further.

Thanks

kgopalan;
your brother"s wife can do. or your father"s brother's wife can do' . or you may put 11 rupees coins in a yellow cloth tie it and pray to goddess that you will do it after some time and proceed further.

Dear Gopalan Sir,

Namaskaram .. Firstly I would like to thank you whole heartily, for this timely and wonderful suggestion which would help to proceed further.

Shekar Balasubramanian

Thanks giving

Dear mama,
if you have brother / brother's wife & your sister, you can do sumangali prarthana & mangali pondugal with their help, no problem

Dear Sir

Namaskaram... I really thankful for all my unknown friends who have promptly giving very good suggestions.

Thank you all once again

shekar balasubramanian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back