• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sudarshana homam....help needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
I want to perform Maha Sudarshana homam with Sudarshana japam in chennai. Can some one tell me how much it cost me ? I want atleast six sastrigal with around 12,000 avarthi of Sudarshana japam. I want to have
learned vathiyar pandits who have studied vedas well. I may not be able to do at home due to space,
we have 1 bedroom apartment and there is no space to do homam. I want a best expert vathiyar who can perfomr this well. What will be the reasonable cost for this. (including vathiyar dakshnai/homam expense etc plus
place rental ).

Thanks
Usha

Just Some more insight as i know something about this

12,000 Japa Means the Japam should be undertaken for 12,000 Count, Homam should be for 1200 Count , Argyam to be given for 120 Count.
I could say It can be done in a small hall were it can accomodate 20 to 25 people to sit . It can be completed within a day itself.
Based om your calculation
6 sasthrigal * 2000 Times =12,000
6 sasthrigal* 200 Times = 2000
Which normaly takes a day .
A reasonable cost would be around 12K -18Kwithout place.

9345255080 This is the Mobile no of Durai Sasthrigal in Thillai Sthanam village near Thiruvaiyaru.
His elder brother Ramesh is also a Sasthrigal.They will always be busy in performing Kumbabhishegas to many temples.
Try and catch him over phone and get his appointment if possible.

Nalla Srathaya, Pronounsiation Crystal clear a irukkum.
Both are such Good Boys.

Hi All,
Iam new here and my name is Barath Sudharsh. I recently got a Flat in chennai. Can anyone tell me what is the best Homam to be conducted for grahapravesam. I wanted to do Ganapathi Pooja and Sudharsana Homam. Can any one tell me an Estimate on how much it will cost approx. Thanks...

Sir, Kindly see in the same thread page.no 4 . What should one do for graha pravesh in detail. One sastrigal is enough to do thFeel free yo ask any doubts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back