• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Starting a Tamil Bhramins app!

narenpillai

Namaskaram to all,

I just joined yesterday and was extensively going through the website. So much to learn and contribute indeed. Its wonderful to see a single roof for Tamil hindus in large to discuss all the variety of things we can. I was just wondering the use of going through this forum website on a mobile app.

I didn't find one on the playstore or app store. Because I strongly believe having an app will make our reading, writing, posting a lot more easier and attract more fellow youngsters to be a part of the community.

Please I remain corrected if an app already exists and probably this discussion has come up earlier too. Thank you and have a great day to all!

Namaskaram!

We have no plans to start a separate android/ios app.

The website is already a progressive app and can be 'installed' onto mobile devices and tablets.

Latest ads

Back