• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sringeri Acharya's Discourses on SriSankara TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kannanpadmanabhan

Recently, I accompanied my friend to the Chennai camp of Sringeri Jagadguru. The Guru delivered a discourse for 45 minutes on Dharma
While the speech was superbly structured ,I was even more pleasantly surprised at his impeccable Tamil delivery .

I am told he will be delivering similar discourses twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays evening.
For those not able to visit, they can watch the telecast on SriSankara TV or even on the website of that TV channel.

Please see info below:
==================================================

Anugraha Bhashanam Live on Wednesdays and Sundays

The Anugraha Bhashanam - “Arulurai” of Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji will be telecast live on Shankara TV on Wednesdays at 6:00 PM IST beginning from 11th July 2012. The Anugraha Bhashanam on Sundays will be broadcast at 7:00 PM IST.Note : Anugraha Bhashanam on Sundays isNOT a repeat telecast of the previous week but the one delivered on the same day; telecast at 7:00 PM instead of 6:00 PM.Those who do not have subscription to Shankara TV, can watch the programme on SriSankaraTV website
========================================================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back