• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

"Sprit of Living"..[ TVK ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers!

I welcome all sorts of Bhoota and Pisasus too to join in to have fun.

I also don’t mind having fun with sorts of பேய், முனி , பில்லி, மோஹினி பூதமும் , வேதாளம், சண்டி, சாமுண்டி, ஆங்காளி, நீலிகா தேவி, பைரவி, ரௌத்தரி, கௌமாரி, வாரகி, ரத்த காட்டேரி, ராட்சஸி, காளீ, etc LOL

Dear Renu,

I am reminded of these two quotes on seeing the verbal shouting!

1. The haters always scream the loudest. - Tucker Max

2. The empty vessel makes the loudest sound. - William Shakespeare

It is nice to note that some keep Quotes in their memory and come here to share.

It is more important to observe and follow such quotes in practice rather than keeping them in memory and dropping them here.

It is a Forum, which is an assembly of minds with conflicting interest and knowledge, etc. hence it is natural that there will be argument, debate, exchange of thoughts etc

Especially when it comes to ‘Chit Chat’ it is free-for-all.

Those who talk about loud noise should note first that this is not a ‘Silence Zone’ I mean an Hospital, Temple or School, etc.

And there are many place under the sun for those who love silence.

But it is mostly the people who believe in lung power come hereto complaint on noise. LOL

220px-Dead_silence.jpg

can try to pay attention to worthwhile issues...... :frusty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back