• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

SP Bala

I find it a bit strange that THE SPB's demise didnt seem to get any response as I thought it would.
Cos previously I have seen some lesser known cine personalities get a mention when they pass away.
Anyway..its fine I guess everyone is busy or didnt feel like typing.

SPB - Thank you" - my tribute piece on the sad passing away of SP Balasubrahmanyam which has been carried by the news portal The News Minute
Now everywhere says like 90s kids,2k kids, it is 60s kids and 70s kids grown along with the SPB the three letter GOD. There are no words to express and as you said we don't know whether we have to feel for the demise or celebrate the songs or even the memories carried away with the songs that the events we had in our teen, school and college sharing with friends.

It is really difficult to choose particular songs and it is like itha சொன்னால் அது, அத சொன்னால் இது என்று வரிசை கட்டி வருகிறது.

hi

மண்ணு மீது மனிதனுக்கு ஆசை......மனிதன் மீது மண்ணுக்கு ஆசை......கடைசியில் மண்ணு தான்
ஜெயிக்கிறது....

this lines sung by SPB for rajanikanth....very true in real life too

SPBala.was given a burial and not cremation.
Found that a bit different cos I didnt know Telugu Brahmins practiced burial.

Latest ads

Back