• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sonia Jokes....( A Joke Forwarded in My mail box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE NOW HAVE SONIA JOKES !!

Sonia Gandhi with the Queen of England.

Sonia - "Your Majesty, now that I am also a Queen... of the Gandhi-Nehru dynasty in India...
are there... any tips you can give to me to stay in power?"

‎"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Sonia frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.

"The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "David - would you come in here, please ?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, David, your mother and father have a child.
It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, David Cameron answered, "That would be me, ma’am."

" Very good ! Thank you , David - that will be all!" said the Queen. Then she turned to Sonia with a smile and said “See?”.

Sonia went back to India and called Manmohan Singh and asked "Manmohanji, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a
child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Manmohan. "Let me get back to you on that one..."

Manmohan went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he ran into Narendra Modi and asked, “Narendrabhai, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child
and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Narendra Modi answered, "That's easy, it's me!"

Manmohan said, "Thanks!" Then, he phoned Sonia. " Madam , I did some thinking and I have the answer to that riddle.

It's Narendra Modi !!!"

Sonia slapped her head and shouted ,

"No! No! It's David Cameron!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back