• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Six idol smugglers from Tamil Nadu arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Idol wing sleuths of the economics offences wing have arrested six idol smugglers including a temple 'sthapathy' (traditional temple architect) and seized four panchaloha idols worth Rs 20 crore from them.

Two idols of Lord Siva and Parvathi, and a Sivagami idol were recovered from the accused. All the idols are about two-and a-half-feet tall, officials said.

Police teams acting on a tip-off arrested an astrologer M Balakumar, R Gopal, S Kannan, who hail from Pudukottai;C Kulandaivelu, K Muthukumar and the 'sthapathy' Nagaraj. Police have launched a hunt for a retired village administrative officer named Jayaraman and five others in connection with the case.

Inspector-general of police (idol wing) R Arumugam handed over the seized idols to the Hindu religious and charitable endowment trust (HR&CE) commissioner Chandrakumar.

Preliminary inquiries revealed that the accused had stolen the idols from the Sivantha Paathamudaiyar Temple in Siruvachi village, 16km from Devakottai near Sivaganga district.

The Tamil Nadu government has granted Rs 80 lakh to renovate the 800-year-old temple a few months ago. Police inquiries revealed that the accused conspired to steal the invaluable idols while during the renovation. The idols were buried underneath the sanctum sanctorum.

The Times of India - Indian Newspapers in English Language from six editions.

The " arrest " incidents in case of idols smuggling is flashed on news papers like this. But the " after arrest " information is not known most of the time.

To the best of my knowledge I never seen on papers about the Judgement on any of the idol smugglers like this.

Without the moral support of Supreme Political background This will not occur very often.

Dr.Subramanyam Swamy has charged (Anushka) Sonia's Sister's Hand behind Idol Smuggling 2 years back and The Cong never Denied the Charge of Swamy or even filed a Defamation suit against Dr.Swamy.

The following Video link of Dr.Swamy will clarify Doubt of Every Indian.

Sonia Gandhi Sisters Antiques Smuggling Subramanian Swamy

Mr. Shankar,
People might take notice of your comment, if they did not know about you. Your biased statements makes your comments totally worthless. If you took off your saffron colored glass, you might realize that your comment are being ignored. I wish you were concerned about India more than BJP. If there was a choice between India winning or BJP winning, you will choose BJP. That is sad.
I hope you get over this hatred of Gandhi family, it is bad for your health.

Mr. Shankar,
People might take notice of your comment, if they did not know about you. Your biased statements makes your comments totally worthless.

Dear Prasad,

Did you notice the irony in your post? On one hand, you accuse TSS of being biased. On the other hand, the first statement of your post betrays your own prejudices.

Mr. Shankar,
People might take notice of your comment, if they did not know about you.

Does this not mean that, instead of taking TSS' post on merit, his post is being judged based on his party affiliations?

கால பைரவன்;137421 said:
Dear Prasad,

Did you notice the irony in your post? On one hand, you accuse TSS of being biased. On the other hand, the first statement of your post betrays your own prejudices.

Does this not mean that, instead of taking TSS' post on merit, his post is being judged based on his party affiliations?

Mr. Shankar is not about anything other than his hatred of Gandhi family. You can see all his post, he conjures up facts to fulfill his fantasy. So he his statements have no merit. He just picked an argument with Renukaji on a different thread. He cries wolf too often, his lies are well documented.

The role of Nehru after Independence is well Known. The creation of Many States on the basis of Speaking Language (Mozivaari Maanilam) is the First blunder to Blast National Integration.

In the old," Madras Presidency " There were people of all languages. Nehru's Foolish administration separated People and created dispute among people.

In Mar/1971 Indra Gandhi misused her ministerial powers and contested in Raebarely Constituency of UP. The Lucknow High Court condemned her misuse of powers and gave a Remarkable Judgement in 1975 and declared her unfit .

If she was a Genuine Politician she must have resigned from her post. Instead she Transferred the Judges and imposed Emergency in India.

No P.M in India never influenced in Politics of Other Nations. Rajiv did it. He send the valuable Indian Army to Sri Lanka and his Murder (Assassination) is the Highest Price for that.

Share on 2G Spectrum Massive Loot is said to have gone to Sonia thro her sister Anushka. In spite of that Cong is sticking in Power.

One Mis Rule cant wipe out the Another.

Corruption starts from Nehru's Rule and it is a Non Stop on all cong led Govts.

In this circumstance how can we expect people to write good about Cong?

Indira Gandhi may be a Iron Lady but her behavior of Arresting all National Leaders and especially Sheik Abdullah in 1977 and kept him in " Kodaikanal as a House Arrest Prisinor" originated Kashmir issue which is still a head ache to all governments.

She only praised Pindranwale as a Swamiji which initiated Kalistan moment. The very same moment caused her life.

Mr. Shankar is not about anything other than his hatred of Gandhi family. You can see all his post, he conjures up facts to fulfill his fantasy. So he his statements have no merit. He just picked an argument with Renukaji on a different thread. He cries wolf too often, his lies are well documented.
Anything negative and unpalatable facts about a family is hatred? If the hatred has resulted from the facts, so be it. Otherwise refute the facts before you condemn the hatred.
Is it that if you cant deny the allegations, then make one up in the name of saffron? can the loyalites and affiliates come up with something new. This crying wolf also seems too old. no?

Congress dare not file defamation cases against subramanyam swamy; congress and sonia will become a laughing stock. In the case against her claimed educational qualifications the judges threw up their hands and everybody including swamy had a laugh. The defamation case filed in US by congress friendly indians regarding a full page advt. listing sonia's claims and lies, was withdrawn in a hurry when it was pointed out that sonia has to appear as a witness and testify. I do not think BJP too, when in power, will not pursue the cases.

The " arrest " incidents in case of idols smuggling is flashed on news papers like this. But the " after arrest " information is not known most of the time.

To the best of my knowledge I never seen on papers about the Judgement on any of the idol smugglers like this.

Without the moral support of Supreme Political background This will not occur very often.

Dr.Subramanyam Swamy has charged (Anushka) Sonia's Sister's Hand behind Idol Smuggling 2 years back and The Cong never Denied the Charge of Swamy or even filed a Defamation suit against Dr.Swamy.

The following Video link of Dr.Swamy will clarify Doubt of Every Indian.

Sonia Gandhi Sisters Antiques Smuggling Subramanian Swamy

BJP can evolve into a viable, hindu friendly party (does not mean inimical to christianity and islam). Unfortunately, BJP is losing on all fronts - commitment to RSS ideals, discipline, fighting corruption. And they are too trusting and naive - first mayavati, then kumarasamy. They should cultivate the image 'party with principles' and take lessons from narendra modi.

Mr. Shankar,
People might take notice of your comment, if they did not know about you. Your biased statements makes your comments totally worthless. If you took off your saffron colored glass, you might realize that your comment are being ignored. I wish you were concerned about India more than BJP. If there was a choice between India winning or BJP winning, you will choose BJP. That is sad.
I hope you get over this hatred of Gandhi family, it is bad for your health.

டாக்டர் சுப்பிரமணியம் சுவாமி அவர்கள் ஆதாரமின்றி அப்படி ஒரு குற்றச்சாட்டை கூறியிருக்கமுடியாது. அவர் கூறிய குற்றச்சாட்டு பொய் என்றால் காங்கிரஸ் அவர் மீது மானநஷ்ட வழக்கு (மானம் உள்ளாவர்களாக இருந்தால்) போட்டு இருக்கவேண்டும்......

" தாயைப் பழித்தவனை யார் தடுத்தாலும் விடாதே.....
தமிழைப் பழித்தவனை தாய் தடுத்தாலும் விடாதே... " என்பார்கள்.

அன்னை சோனியாவை (?) பழித்த டாக்டர் சுப்பிரமணிய சுவாமியை காங்கிரஸ்காரர்கள் கோர்ட்டில் பார்த்திருக்க வேண்டாமா?

Mr. Shankar,
You have this annoying habit of stealing other's post to perpetuate your worn out theories. Why don't you stick to the point raised by the original post, instead of highjacking it. You can always post your own thread.
By hijacking someone else's post you are denying that conversation to go on.

Mr. Shankar,
You have this annoying habit of stealing other's post to perpetuate your worn out theories. Why don't you stick to the point raised by the original post, instead of highjacking it. You can always post your own thread.
By hijacking someone else's post you are denying that conversation to go on.

Dear Shri Prasad,

Namaste. I am surprised to see why you are annoyed at my post. I submitted my reply to your post that is all.I submitted video evidences that already flashed on News Papers few months ago in connection to your posts .

I don't know where I went wrong. All my responses were a part of Indian History. Nothing is added or subtracted.If you don't want me to reply for your posts from this moment I am ready to withdraw all my replies.

If so you also need not respond to my postings.

I am very sorry to quote this because previously you mentioned some thing ill of my comments.I think this is the second time you are responding like this.

I have no necessity to Hijack anyone's posts...

Once again I feel sorry to write this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back