• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Signs of aging Source facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Suresh Kumar

Signs of aging -
Written by a confident lady ....

After a meeting, I was coming out of a hotel and I was looking for my car keys. They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room, it wasn't there too.
Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car.
My husband has shouted many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.
My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them .......
His theory is the car will be stolen if left at the ignition key slot !
Immediately, I rushed to the parking lot and came to a terrifying conclusion .....
His theory was right. The parking lot was empty ???.

I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, description of the car, place I parked, etc. I equally confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that the car had been stolen.
Then I made the most difficult call of all, to my husband,
"Honey (I stammered ; I always call him 'honey' in times like these ) , I left my keys in the car .... and it has been stolen."

There was a big silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard his voice.
"Idiot", he shouted, "I dropped you at the hotel !"

Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, and happy as well, I said, "Well, then pls come and get me."
He shouted again, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman, that I have not stolen your car." ??

:lol: Good one! Also, it is better to have kids at young age!

One lady gave birth to a baby when she was in her later half of 50-s. Her friend was curious to see the baby and

went to meet her. She went on chatting but never showed the baby, even after repeated requests, saying that the

baby is sleeping! Losing patience, her friend asked, 'Why don't you show me your sleeping baby? I have umpteen

jobs to finish at home!', for which she replied, 'Let the baby cry!' Startled the friend asked, 'Why should the baby

cry? Just bring her here!' , The reply was, 'I forgot where I put her!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back