• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Siddhargal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siddhargal :

Many think that Siddhars will roam around some hills in the form of birds and beetles. This is possible by them.
But if they are,only in that form, which human can identify them and get to attain Gnana. They are here in this
world to preach the truth and give Gnana to those who really deserve or crave for it. But we people have several
myths and false ideas about them. Siddhars all are in human form only, but they doesn't show their true identity to the
public. And, moreover many are in search of siddhars in mountains like a trekking activity and find it adventurous/fun
rather than thinking about the reality.They will prove their capability to only those who follow them and to those who
really want to follow them. Only true love to God and "Sharanagathi"(full devotion) to them will lead you to their identity.
Dont ever dare to approach them for money/business/family problems. That is the truth that they doesnt want to meet people.

In this forum, I could see people quoting Sri Kagapujandar Siddhar. Does anyone have firm proof whether he is omni present
or he is really present? The answer is: he is alive now and is residing at Tiruvannamalai in "Human" form. One who really prays for
his blessings will definetely find a way to reach/meet him.

Guruve Thunai.

Siddhargal :

Many think that Siddhars will roam around some hills in the form of birds and beetles. This is possible by them.
But if they are,only in that form, which human can identify them and get to attain Gnana. They are here in this
world to preach the truth and give Gnana to those who really deserve or crave for it. But we people have several
myths and false ideas about them. Siddhars all are in human form only, but they doesn't show their true identity to the
public. And, moreover many are in search of siddhars in mountains like a trekking activity and find it adventurous/fun
rather than thinking about the reality.They will prove their capability to only those who follow them and to those who
really want to follow them. Only true love to God and "Sharanagathi"(full devotion) to them will lead you to their identity.
Dont ever dare to approach them for money/business/family problems. That is the truth that they doesnt want to meet people.

In this forum, I could see people quoting Sri Kagapujandar Siddhar. Does anyone have firm proof whether he is omni present
or he is really present? The answer is: he is alive now and is residing at Tiruvannamalai in "Human" form. One who really prays for
his blessings will definetely find a way to reach/meet him.

Guruve Thunai.

Shri apsudhan Sir,

what for people should approach a siddhar? this is not clear from what you say. again i can understand they want sishyas to "follow them", but why should they insist on "true love to god" or is it your condition. i ask this because from siddhar padalgal i don't find they say love of god. may be i don't understand. can you make this clear?

your saying that some siddhar is living in "Human form" in tiruvannamalai looks very strange to me. if siddhars don't want others to know where they are, don't show their true identity, how can you say also that "They are here in this world to preach the truth and give Gnana to those who really deserve or crave for it." so those wanting to know truth will get lectures from siddha, if siddha finds them good enough. now you add the condition "true love to god". looks to me that you want credit for knowing much about siddha/s, their addresses and how they go about, what they do, and all that. is this what a true siddha will like you to do - advertising for them?

i feel you know some things about siddhas but there is some confusion.

Dear Mr. Bhopathy,

You say you are an astrologer. Does your horoscope reveal that you will get darshan ofthe Realized persons wandering in hills and forests or even nearby your house ? For accurate prediction you can use KP padhdhathi.

With Intensive sadhana , backed by requisite qualities and practices prescribed in the scriptures,you can come across Siddha Purushas. There are many in Polur-Pondy belt, Kolli hills,Podugai hills and Chathuragiri hills. It is not that they do penance there alone, they might be living anywhere.

As far as I know, there is no mantra or tantra, but your intensity and penance alone
( not necessarily you will have to run away to the forest ) will fulfill your desire.

Good luck !

Last edited:
To All: the term Siddhar is missunderstood. One who understand Him(Selfrealization ) is called Siddhar. The siddhars never teach any God,demygods. There SIVAM,Sakthi VallikumRI,all stages in Inward journy of deep Meditation. Their teachings are so simple and most(99.9) TB'S cannot accept this methods. So some says I met so and so Siddhar ore they are living here and there are False. Each one become a Siddhar. s.r.k.

Shri apsudhan Sir,

what for people should approach a siddhar? this is not clear from what you say. again i can understand they want sishyas to "follow them", but why should they insist on "true love to god" or is it your condition. i ask this because from siddhar padalgal i don't find they say love of god. may be i don't understand. can you make this clear?

your saying that some siddhar is living in "Human form" in tiruvannamalai looks very strange to me. if siddhars don't want others to know where they are, don't show their true identity, how can you say also that "They are here in this world to preach the truth and give Gnana to those who really deserve or crave for it." so those wanting to know truth will get lectures from siddha, if siddha finds them good enough. now you add the condition "true love to god". looks to me that you want credit for knowing much about siddha/s, their addresses and how they go about, what they do, and all that. is this what a true siddha will like you to do - advertising for them?

i feel you know some things about siddhas but there is some confusion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharma Ji,

Happy New year first of all...!!!!

I didnt want to get credit or I am not advertising. While browsing I happened to see this thread and somebody quoting siddhar's name who is roaming in the hills.
I just wanted to clearout their misconception.Thats it. And the clarification was not given for argument. If I made a mistake anywhere I apologize whole heartedly.

For you: Siddhars are godly and have supreme/mighty powers (Ashtama Sidddhis) of this universe which they have achieved through some technique by the blessings of god.
One cannot reach god directly. If they can, then they have to sacrifice several things in life. If you assume god as positive power, then attaining that positive, one needs
to deduct negatives in them. Many are not aware of their negatives due to their past jenma's karma. That is practically very tough for a ordinary man. A Siddha can
guide you or in another words carry you like a boat to reach the shore. While carrying/guiding they will be affected due to your karma. Just think yourself why should
they suffer for you when you wont trust or love them? Because they too have same body like you and will feel pain like you. So only through trust and true love/devotion
to them they will help you.

Until unless you realize why we are living on this earth?? and who we are and what are our real duties??? you cannot understand this philosophy. Atleast this might have
cleared some of your doubts, I believe. Story can be heard as long as a person is there to listen and a person is there to tell. But implementing what is told is what very
tough for anybody.

Send me your gmail id....I will reply for any of your doubts, if at all you think that what I told is some what acceptable.

Guruve Thunai

siddargal

To anby: Sir, The siddhar darshan is not so easy. Firest you must get a true Guru and take initiation during initiation the guru will give you the Holy Names for using Meditation,and you should follow the gurus advice then it is possible. For ref: Pl visit Madanbakkam Thenupurieswer Temple near by the Siddher Koil is there you can get all information there. s.r.k.

Some has said to go to siddargal temple near tenupureswarer temple. Please do not visit there and waste your time. That temple is build by an Astrologer who is a dubacur. He just making money. Go to Tiruvanamalai Gri vallam not during Ammavasai or Pournami, but on other days Early morning start around 5am. THEN THERE IS PARVATHA MALAI NEAR THIRUVANAMMALLI, THEN go to Chadura Gri, there you may get to see if you are lucky some Siddargal in any form.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Samadhis of Great souls { Siddhargal }

Samadhis of Great souls { Siddhargal }

Thanks to sathuragiri.com for providing Greatest Collection of Divine Siddhars Samdhis Places
Guruvey Namaha
PlaceLocation Name Details Andhra PradeshNarayanavanamSorakaya SwamiSorakaya Swami Samadhi, Narayanavanam, 3 Kms from Puthur, 35 km away from TirupatiAndhra PradeshMantralayamGuru Raghavendrar Swamy13 Kms from Mantralayam Road Railway Station near the banks of Adhoni RiverArakkonamSirunamalliArunchalaya AyyaSirunamalli near (Nemili)ArakkonamNaagaveduAmalananda Swamigal Vimalananda SwamigalAmalananda Swamigal Madam, Naagavedu (near Arakkonam)ArakkonamNarasingapuramArulananda SwamigalArulananda Swamigal Madalayam, Narasingapuram-from Arakkonam via KavanurAruppukottaiAruppukottaiVeerabadhra Swamy (Ayya Swamy)Near Pavadi ThoppuAruppukottaiAruppukottaiDakshinamoorty SwamyNear Sokkalingapuram Nehru ParkAruppukottaiAruppukottaiSuppan SwamiyarNear Kamatchi Amman Temple in SokkalingapuramAruppukottaiAruppukottaiAthmananda Rama SwamyNear Sokkalingapuram Sivan Temple Pond - West sideAruppukottaiMettu GunduKadaparai Azhagar Sami ThathaMettu GunduAruppukottaiMettu GunduThakaram Thatti ThathaAt Mettu Gundu - enroute Aruppukottai-IrukkankudiAruppukottaiPuliyooran VillagePuliyooran Siddhar10 Kms from Aruppukottai at Puliyooran VillageAruppukottaiKattangudiReddi Swamy15 Kms from Aruppukottai at KattangudiAruppukottaiKotturKottur Guru SwamyKottur VillageAruppukottaiVemburKandavel Paradesi20 Kms-Enroute Aruppukottai-Ettayapuram at VemburAruppukottaiVadakku NathamArumugha SwamyVadakku Natham VillageChennaiKalpakkamSadguru Om Sri Siddhar SwamyPuthupattinam near KalpakkamChennaiAmbatturKanniyappa SwamiAmbathur State Bank ColonyChennaiVadapalaniAnnasami, Rathinasami, BakiyaligamValli Thirumana Mantapam, Nerkundram Road, Vadapalani, Chennai - 600026 Ph No: 24836903ChennaiRajakilpakkamSachidananda Sadguru SwamiAkanda Paripoorna Sachidananda Sabha, Rajakilpakkam (Between East Tamparam-Velachery)ChennaiAzhinjivakkamMallayasamiIn between Chenkundram-Periyapalayam, next to Karanodai, at the end of Kuchasthalai Bridge endChennaiPoonmalleeKarlakattai SiddharPoonmalle Vaitheeswaran KoilChennaiNorth ThirumullaivayilAnnai NeelammayarAnnai Chellammal, Atma Gnana Yogi Annai Neela Ammaiyar Ashram, 37/1, North Mada Street, Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai – 600062. Ph: 26382131ChennaiTirukazhukundramMahan Subbiah SwamyNear Thirukazhmkundram Bus Stand. 16 Kms from Chengalpattu - South East direction.ChennaiTiruottriyurPattinatharGet down at Tiruottiyur Market Bus Stop. Samadhi is near the sea shoreChennaiTirukachurKuzhanthai Velayudha SiddharKulandaivel Swamigal Temple, near Maruntheeswarar Temple, Tirukachur. 12 Kms North Direction from Chengalpattu Opp Singaperumalkoil.ChennaiVelacherryAmbalavana Swamigal1, Velachery Main Road (near Gandhisalai turning), Velachery, Chennai - 600042, Tamilnadu, India (near Dandeeswarar temple).ChennaiPeramburAndhuguru SwamigalPerambur Madhavaram High roadChennaiGuindyEzhumalai SwamigalNo 36, Bringu Managar (opposite to Maangulam) M.K.N. Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600032.ChennaiNanganallurGnanambikaiVel Maral Mandram (regd no 171/84) ("Poongi Maha Saras"), plot - 21, Pongi Madalayam Street (Near Modern high school, State bank colony), Nanganallur, Chennai - 600061.ChennaiGuindyKollapuri SwamigalNo 36, Bringu Managar (opposite to Maangulam) M.K.N. Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600032.ChennaiGuindyKozhipi Swamigal (Sri Satyananda)Inside Saibaba Temple (near guindy bus stop) GuindyChennaiAlandurKulandaivel Paradesi SwamigalAbraham Nagar, Alandur - Near EB OfficeChennaiNanganallurMonambikaiVel Maral Mandram (regd no 171/84) ("Poongi Maha Saras"), plot - 21, Pongi Madalayam Street (Near Modern high school, State bank colony), Nanganallur, Chennai - 600061.ChennaiGuindyMuniappa Paradesi SwamigalBehind Muridi's Coffee House (Presently Sangeetha Hotel), GuindyChennaiKodambakkamMurugappa Swamigal alias Thangavel Swamigal Siva Temple, Old No:4, New No:3, Valliammal Garden Main Road, Rengarajapuram, Kodambakkam. 2nd left of Rengarajapuram Main Road Towards Powerhouse.ChennaiKandan chavadiNagamani AdigalarAnnasalai via Perungudi, Kandan Chavadi Bus Stop. Amman Koil - Cemetry - Nagamani Adigalar SalaiChennaiKrishnampetNir Thisai Anandar (Munusami Mudaliyar)Gajapathy Lala Street, Krishnampet.ChennaiKK NagarOmkaranandaSri Omkara Swami madam, Gnanodaya mandram (Dawn of Knowledge institute), Gnanodaya Alayam, Dr Subbarayan Nagar, Kodambakkam, Chennai -600034 Ph: 24841024 Bus 17d,37d, 25e, 25b ask for samiyar madam and opp to this stop is the samadhi.ChennaiGuindySaangu Siddha Sivalinga Nayanar No 36, Bringu Managar (opposite to Maangulam) M.K.N. Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600032.ChennaiAlandurSanyasi SubedarAbraham Nagar, Alandur (Near E.B Office)ChennaiVelacherrySaraswathi Ammayar1, Velachery Main Road (near Gandhisalai turning), Velachery, Chennai - 600042, Tamilnadu, India (near Dandeeswarar temple).ChennaiEast ThamparamSatchitanandarSri Aganda Paripoorna Satchidananda Sabai Gurukshtram, Rajakilpakkam (East Tambaram), Chennai - 600073ChennaiVelacherrySrimad Chidambara Periya Swamigal1, Velachery Main Road (near Gandhisalai turning), Velachery, Chennai - 600042, Tamilnadu, India (near Dandeeswarar temple).ChennaiAlandurThadikara swamigalThadikara swami koil street, AlandurChennaiThiruvatriyurVeeraraghavarThiruvottriyur Sudukaadu (Cremation Ground)ChennaiRajakilpakkamVenugopala Swamigalopp to Sri Aganda Paripoorna Satchidananda Sabai temple RajakilpakkamChennaiChitlapakkamViboothi BabaSai Viboothi Baba Seva Samajam, 83 1st Main Road, M.C. Nagar, Chitlapakkam, P.O., Chennai Tamil Nadu, India Pin code: 600 064. 091 044 ChennaiThiruvanmiyur Sarkarai AmmalNo 31, Kalakshetra road, (near Pamban Swamigal temple), Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 600041ChennaiThiruvanmiyur Pamban SwamigalArulmighu Pamban Kumaragurudasar Thirukoil, Mayurapuram, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 41. Ph: 24911866ChennaiThiruvanmiyur Subramanya DasarPamban Swamigal TempleChennaiThiruvanmiyur ValmikiOpposite Maruntheeswarar Temple, ThiruvanmiyurChennaiThiruporurChidambara SwamigalThavathiru Chidambara Sivagnana Swamigal, Thiruporur Adheenam - 14th Matadhipathi, Thiruporur Chidambara Swamigal Chinna Madam Arulmighu Kandasamy Tirukoil, Thiruporur - 603110ChennaiThiruporurMouna SwamigalT. C. Ekambara Swami, Sri Mouna Swamigal Madam, Kannuvarpettai, Thiruporur - 603110ChennaiNemiliAalavandharAalavandhar Temple, Near Kovalam.ChennaiNungambakkam Veerama munivarAsalathamman Temple, (opp Nungambakkam police station, NungambakkamChennaiNungambakkam Adi SeshanandhaShiva Temple, Near ValluvarKottam,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back