• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

shraddam in surat

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have recently shifted to Surat City . My mother's annual thithi comes in mid-April. With limited contacts I am unable to locate a Surat based Vadiyar. In absence of a Vadiyar, are there procedures in this Forum's saved pages or a link which I can use to do the Shraddam by myself . A step by step procedure would be helpful. Thank you.

Admin Sir, request you to please close this thread . I have decided to conduct my mother's shraddam in Mumbai where my Vadiyar resides and everything is readily available. I thank the two members for their immediate and helpful responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back