• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Should I (!) ? Ex..Sapr333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ji' all, my name is Simon, who was once a banned handle sapr333.

Though I had planned to be here by last March, had to delay it for various other reasons.. Though banned, I enjoyed the whole lot of time of my hang out.

Having said that, I am bit apprehensive,, whether to venture or not. I think, I would take opinion from some of my known handles here, before venturing in..I mean, before plunging in (be it suicidal once again), I'm seeking 'Binary' YES/NO from those key persons I know.. Strictly a binary, as Shri.KRS once posed me with this .

And I'm sequencing here the list of persons (priority wise), whom I'm expecting their binary response.

1) Shri.K (finest writer, politically correct always, a true reformer)
2) KRS ( X is always not equal to Y)
3) Nara ( Fido Tido, Being Normal is Boring..flamboyant debating skills )
4) H.H (Sail along the ship)
5) SF (Dr.Ranga) (Chief Judicial Magistrate)
6) Praveen - War room strategist
7) RVR- If stressed, sail the opposite directions
8) PannV - a balanced person
9) Hari - I got a flyin' mouse to kill here, lemme clean my claws..

Once again, I'm only looking for a single word.. a binary,as Shri.KRS always asks for.. Should I venture here.. Yes/No?

Simon

PS: This time definitely not religion...That's what made me poles apart..

Shri.Kunjuppu responded this way..

>>>> Originally Posted by simon
Thanks indeed for the prompt response, Shri.Kunjuppu.

Btw, Y means WHY? or YES ...
you wanted Y for yes. yes it is.
>>>>

once a proselytizer, always a proselytizer.

i am yet to come across a leopard which has changed it's spots.

added as an afterthought :

i really dont care whether you return or not. it is for the organizers to decide. as long as you dont drag me into any of your conversations, i have no reason to respond to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let u know, i have seen this thread and before i give my response, i would like to wait and watch.

Meanwhile, considering the "sapr" episode, can i request you to restrict yourself from posting on any other thread except this plz?

It is better that way.

Meanwhile i will give my response soon.

Dear Simon, Greetings!

I think it is unreasonable to demand a one word response to a heavily loaded question. For me, to even decide whether to give you this one word response you seek, you need to address the following. Of course, there is no compulsion.

Having said that, I am bit apprehensive,, whether to venture or not.
Please explain why you feel this way. What is behind your apprehension?

I'm seeking 'Binary' YES/NO from those key persons I know.
What is the reason you seek this binary response? Stated differently, why can't one of these "key" people place some caveats to their answer, whatever the answer may be?

And I'm sequencing here the list of persons (priority wise), whom I'm expecting their binary response.
This is truly a bizarre way to frame your question for which you want us to chose the answer from exactly two choices, Yes or No -- binary choice. On the one hand you want us to respond with a single word answer, but you take the liberty to label each of the "lucky" chosen ones with your wise comments, which comes across more as wisecracks. To add to the bizariness, you have proceeded "prioritize" this list of chosen ones.

I liked Kunjuppu's enigmatic Y, really Simon, why do you want us to make this choice for you? Y?

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Netthiadi, Shri. Nara. Other words, Mr. Simon aka Sapr333 wants a heavily loaded dice only in his favor. Bloody insult to this forum and its members.

Netthiadi, Shri. Nara. Other words, Mr. Simon aka Sapr333 wants a heavily loaded dice only in his favor. Bloody insult to this forum and its members.

Dear Anand,

All I sought was, should I participate or not. Instead you went on splashing dickens with spiced up ecphonesis.

Frankly, I couldn't figure out about your echoing of me gettin' a nose-cut(Netthiadi-நெத்தியடி !!) from the learned Prof (I do admire him a lot,equally u do). So, could you please explain where I have fallen flat?

Secondly, what was that heavily loaded dice which I was expecting in my favour? Could you please share me a link/thread/instances where I did so?

Thirdly, where, when and whom I insulted.. Awaiting a quote/url, so that I can refer back, and if so, I wont hesitate to seek an apology from the bottom of my heart..Awaiting your response. Thanks in advance

PS:Some one said, A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back