• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

She was not a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
This உச்சம் & நீச்சம் all considered and balancd while the ஜோசியர் looks into the ஜாதக பொருத்தம் and fore- warns you! Decide on ஜோசியர்s opinion!
In the right context...........
Youngsters are on the ascending mode to reach உச்சம்;
Oldies are on the descending mode to fall down to நீச்சம்.
Youngsters should not be overwhelmed with is ; but oldies need honesty to accept the reality.

Only optimistic people alone could know and visualise the plus points in the younger generation.
Even (what you call) the incompetent boys are much more competent and could manage any thing on their own without a lifetime hanging on the hang over oldies.
Regarding your comment that "w
hen both are smart and competent , sparks fly and marriages go on the rocks", ............. had they been little bit intelligent they would get along well with each other.
If they hail from 'easy going and hanging over families, there is every possibility that their life would go on rocks.

It is cold statistics that lots of young educated smart couples are in court filing for separation.

Many of them are tamil brahmins.

Tamil matrimonial forums are full of well educated and high earning girls who have opted for divorce and would like to restart their lives.

Most who are in courts inspite of their education and high IQ prefer speedy separation

How many divorce cases have you heard of in older generation where husband or wife are duds?

When both are smart and competent , sparks fly and marriages go on the rocks.

Both can be smart and competent and yet marriage can be strong and no sparks fly if both do not have egos.

Only those with egos cause sparks to fly.

I have noticed these days its Male Vs Female...there seems to be competition instead of co-operation.

Some Females refuse male help becos they want to show they are capable.

When I travel alone..at times I find it hard to carry my bag from the conveyor belt...so I act like a damsel in distress struggling hard to carry it and within a short while a few knights in shining armours would come to help and I say thank you smiling ear to ear!LOL

But I have seen some females refuse help and do it themselves.

A Female should know to play dumb sometimes..It actually helps.

Coming to males at times many feel threatened by a competent female.

This is where a male should use his testosterone and flirt with a competent female and make her fall into his arms.

Its all tactics..there is no need to fight and let sparks fly.

Last edited:
let us say jai ho to smart females acting dumb and flirty males with competent women, that is the way to be healthy ,wealthy and happy.lol

It is cold statistics that lots of young educated smart couples are in court filing for separation.

Many of them are tamil brahmins.

Tamil matrimonial forums are full of well educated and high earning girls who have opted for divorce and would like to restart their lives.

Most who are in courts inspite of their education and high IQ prefer speedy separation

How many divorce cases have you heard of in older generation where husband or wife are duds?

Discussion was going on about the oldies accompanying newly married couple during honeymoon.

Again.............. oldies vs youngsters.....................youngsters are branded as incompetents.

Now turned ...........youngster vs youngsters......... pointing their ego clashes and incidences of divorce.

Taking all the diversions, perhaps would end in a blind lane without a choice to move on.

Arguments for the sake of arguments would end ...........only in dead ends without further choice to take diversion.

Is it (supporter of) oldies prudence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back