• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sharing My Personal Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRS

Folks,

Usually I do not like to share a lot of personal information here, but today is different.

Just came back from the hospital after holding my second grand child, who was born this morning. Our first one is a grand son.

I am telling those of you who are not old enough to enjoy this - there is nothing like holding a small baby in your arms, who is your grandchild. Those of you with children, please look forward to experience this. In my opinion this beats all other experiences I have had in this world!

I know those of you with grand children, already know this.

Regards,
KRS

... In my opinion this beats all other experiences I have had in this world!
Dear Shri KRS, I can gladly say, I am green with envy. Come April my own son eligible to make legal babies will be back from his call to duty and nothing will elevate us into the stratosphere of bliss if we get the news that he has gotten on with his business. In the meantime, our best wishes to you and your family, let the best of the Thiruvallkuvar's Uz visit you and your family.

best wishes .....

congrats KRS.

little baby son: welcome to this world !! may your parents and grand parents leave it in a better state than they found it ! :)

Thank you Sri Nacchinarkiniyan Ji. Looks like you already know this joy.

Professor Nara Ji: 'Green with envy?' eh?. See, even though you try to walk away from your tradition, it can not but help to make you a Krishna or Rama (GREEN)!

Dear Kunjuppu Ji, Thanks. A small clarification. This is my second grand child, and it is a cutest 'she'. Don't know about me, but I am certain that her father will leave this world a better place for her!

By the way, I don't hold grudges. My gothra is Kaushika. I had a reason to be cross with you at one time - not anymore.

Regards,
KRS

Congrats KRSji :)
Awesome News. My heartiest congrats to the parents and grandparents :)

Thank you Sri CLN Ji and Sri Praveen Ji.

Sri CLN Ji, you have the moral imperative now to ask your boy for the payback in supporting his choice of the partner.

Sri Praveen Ji, hey, it has been a long time since your wedding. Let me be the proxy for your mom - what is taking so long!

Love,
KRS

Grand Children are God's way of compensating us for Growing Old
Grand children fill our Heart with Pleasure.Each a Joy for us to Treasure.

Congrats KRS. Proud Grandfather!

MY GRANDCHILD - A Beautiful Poem

Child of my Child
Heart of my Heart
Your smile bridges the years between us
Iam young again discovering the World
Through ur eyes.
You have the time to listen
And I have the time to spend
Delighted to gaze at familiar,
loved features, made new & refreshed in you again.
Through You I'll see the future
Through me, U will know the Past In the present We'll love one another
As long as these moments Last.

Thank you Sri CLN Ji and Sri Praveen Ji.

Sri CLN Ji, you have the moral imperative now to ask your boy for the payback in supporting his choice of the partner.

Sri Praveen Ji, hey, it has been a long time since your wedding. Let me be the proxy for your mom - what is taking so long!

Love,
KRS

Sure Sir, I expect my son & dil not to delay at least "Production & Delivery", unlike the long delay (it took 1 year & 7 months between Nischayathartham and Wedding) in "Building the Setup"! :)

Folks,

Usually I do not like to share a lot of personal information here, but today is different.

Just came back from the hospital after holding my second grand child, who was born this morning. Our first one is a grand son.

I am telling those of you who are not old enough to enjoy this - there is nothing like holding a small baby in your arms, who is your grandchild. Those of you with children, please look forward to experience this. In my opinion this beats all other experiences I have had in this world!

I know those of you with grand children, already know this.

Regards,
KRS

Shri KRS,

You are very lucky in that you could see the pristinely pure face of your new-born grandchildren. Wish you more such wonderful moments.

Sri.KRS Sir,

Greetings. Congradulations! Holding a bundle of joy is always a pleasure; more so when the baby is your own child/ grand child. It is very nice of you to share such happy occassion with us.

Cheers!

Dear Sri KRS,
Congratulations. The grand child makes us happier than our own child does. I have experienced it.
vikrama

Love,
KRS

hahahahahaha.... there are far more important things to take care than a kid. It will have to wait for another 2-3 years or maybe 4 years :)

Sri KRS
Congrats. My best wishes to the new baby.Thank you for sharing this happy moment with the members of this forum.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back