• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sharadha date help

Hi friends, could you help finding the correct thiti date for this year as i'm a little confused. Previous priest said that thithi for my uncle was...pouranami but when I check its chartrudasi

death date : 3 July 2012
time: 03.25am
02.07.2012 night 3.01 pournami start - 03.07.2012 night 1.01 Pournami ends. Your Priest is right. Moreover if you have consulted your priest and he has suggested a date stick to it. R.Ramaswami

02.07.2012 night 3.01 pournami start - 03.07.2012 night 1.01 Pournami ends. Your Priest is right. Moreover if you have consulted your priest and he has suggested a date stick to it. R.Ramaswami
Hi please correct me if i'm wrong but i think you are looking at india time? My uncle passed away in singapore time zone. there is a 2 hours 30 mins time difference between india and singapore

P.s: Also the timing stated is Jul 03 03:21 AM – Jul 04 12:21 AM for puurnami but you mentioned it's 3.01-1.01. Please tell me which site you took the reference from? mine is from prokerala

Latest ads

Back