• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shani dasha,Shani bhukti pariharam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Astro gurus,

My name is Shankara Narayanan. DOB is Jan 7,1974 and birth time around 2.45 AM in south india.

It looks like I am now in the grips of shani dasha spanning for 19 years and in the swabhukti period as well.Before shani dasha,I was in the grips of guru dasha. Lots of good things have happenned,except for career and finance.These two are a major let down for the last 20 years or so.I had some bright patches here and there,but not able to sustain.In one way or the other,it puts me back to square one.

I am not sure what is missing or what needs to be done to fix this problem.

I have gone to Thirunallar saneeswarar temple,Shani signapur temple in maharashtra,performed shani shanti peeda parihara homam,gayathri homam,sri sooktha homam,read sundara kandam,hanuman chalisa,abhisheka to all navagrahas for 9 weeks in a row,performed kushmanda homam and reading all slokas about sanishwar and the rest. Inspite of all,the career and finance problems continue to hang in there with NO MOVEMENT AT ALL.

I read somewhere,capricons are late bloomers in life and is that correct?

I also have confusion with the rasi - some say rishaba,some say mithuna - which one is correct.

If any astro gurus can share some light and recommend any further pariharams or suggestions to be done, please feel free to do so. It will be very very kind of you and helpful.

Thank you again for your time and reading.

Best regards,

Shankar.

I cannot go into details of your planetary positions. You seem to be over burdened of Sani effect. Generally one is supposed to experience the same conditions in a new dasa/bhukti as they were at the fag end of previous dasa/bhukti. Sani can make a king a beggar and vice verse. Generally only cruel kings have suffered that. First remove from your mind that Sani dasa is bad; it is mostly good. Tatas and Birlas have hard times. Gandhis are suffering. The best pariharam you can do to Sani is to face the odds. And he does make you to face him. He washes your sins. One way you are lucky to suffer. Everybody does not have the chance to suffer which is the essence of life and source of wisdom. No planet gives uniform effects during its entire dasa period. Times will change when they have to, and not when you will them to. Be happy and go about life; it is beautiful.

Last edited:
One of the best͵ universal remedy for Sani dosham is the proper recitation of Vishnu Sahasranamam and study of Bhagavad Gita in the wee hours of the morning Braahma muhurtam. Also please recite Hanuman Chaleesa or Valmiki Ramayana Sundara kandam daily.

Let me, a skeptic try to explain your problems.
It has nothing to do with planets, stars or Gods. Nothing can solve your problems except yourself. Your own karmas is the cause of your fortune or misfortune. Your own life styles and deeds leeds to your karmas. You alone can rectify the situation.

I do not know how much faith you have in Krishna and his preaching, but he clearly is speaking to you:

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana,

Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani
This verse is from the Bhagawad Gita, where Arjuna was not willing to fight the Epic war of Mahabhaarat and Krishna explains to him to perform his duties.
Let’s see what does this mean:

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana - You have the right to perform your actions, but you are not entitled to the fruits of the actions.

Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani – Do not let the fruit be the purpose of your actions, and therefore you won’t be attached to not doing your duty.

This message was from the Lord Krishna to Arjun during the Epic War of Mahabhaarat when Arjun was not willing to fight, given that he had opposite of him, all those persons he considers to be his own. Arjun says to Krishna, what’s the use of fighting against my own for just a piece of land. What happiness will I get by slaying my dear ones? The ones on the other sides are my own uncle, my cousin. Won’t I be committing a sin? What will I get by killing all of them. Instead I would have preferred that they kill me here itself.

Then Krishna explains to him about his duties. The above verse, which is among the most famous verse in Mahabhaarat, is one of those explanation he has given.In this case Krishna tells Arjun that no matter what is the result of the war, he should not be worried about it. His duty is to fight, then he has to fight. He wins or loses that is not important. Even if he dies during the war, he will attain heaven because he has correctly performed his duty.

Now coming to the second phrase of the above verse, Krishna also advises Arjun that he should never let the fruit be the purpose of his action, in this case the action is his fight and the fruit is either he wins or loses. In other words he is not supposed to worry about victory or defeat. Either one wins or loses, he must be neutral about it.

In simple terms it means: Keep on performing your duties without being attached to the result of your actions. Either you get something or you don’t get anything, you should not worry about it. You should have a neutral behaviour.

If planets had effect on individual and there was a Bhukti prescribed Krishna would have advised Arjuna accordingly.
At best these bhukti's are like band-aids for a person with 90% 3rd degree burn on his body. So you will be spending more money on totally useless band-aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back