• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Seemantham Ritual - Need suggestion

Namaskarams.
I am in need of suggestion regarding performing seemantham for my spouse. I am from Iyer Vadam Srivatsa gothram. my spouse is carrying and is in her 6th month. Due to some reasons my paternal grandmother/grandfather has not performed seemantham for my mother in my joint family. Shall I perform seemantham for my spouse. kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Namaskarams.
I am in need of suggestion regarding performing seemantham for my spouse. I am from Iyer Vadam Srivatsa gothram. my spouse is carrying and is in her 6th month. Due to some reasons my paternal grandmother/grandfather has not performed seemantham for my mother in my joint family. Shall I perform seemantham for my spouse. kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance.
Check out for wht reason they did not do. But its a must to be done

Namaskarams.

Thanks in advance.
By all means. You can perform in 6th or 8th month. Your in - laws can conduct Valaikappu in 7th month. But nowdays people are combining both for obvious reasons. Vaazhga, Valangaludan Irukka. R.Ramaswami

Namaskarams.

Thanks in advance.
Your family priest should be the right person to give you right advice.

Latest ads

Back