• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Requesting Help] Seeking a help for Wedding.

Hai all,

This is to inform that one of our community based girl (N.Pavithra D/o Radha Nagarajan(kousika Gothram Erode) getting to ready for marriage her father is small temple priest not good income too, and her mother is house wife she is working in HCl technologies with package of 28000/- Per month, and they not have good savings money to invest in marriage she lending money from bank only 3Lakhs is approval for her eligibility, Very good girl and plan to spending own money for her marriage no family back ground also anyone interst to offering things or money to her please call , my contact details mentioned
below.. lets give a hand together for our community girl...
Regards
Balaji. G

Where are we leading?

Seeing above post, with a soft heart & wanted to do best within my capacity. But When I just inquired more on details, Shocked .......

You know Why? This man, who posted the request is the person, who is going to marry her ......... What a shabby mind? In today's situation where there is no bride available for highly educated & one who wanted to bear the entire marriage expenses without troubling the bride parents, if they are poor. But this man wanted the SOCIETY to fund his bride in spending extraordinarily for his enjoyment. (That too without disclosing he is the bridegroom of this marriage).

I really felt to talk to the bride's parent & get them a good, much capable groom, who can bear the entire marriage cost. Just kept quite because this person said he is a part time Vadhyar. Later I felt that if he a Vadhyar, many Gruhasthas themselves would have supported as we have done to many known, but why he is approaching a public forum? Hence wanted our community to know about this. So expressing here about these type of .......... (I am not remembering equal word which can be used in open forum)

So shocked & worried now about how our community's real needy will get support from society if this type of request arises.

Hi

educated bride is high demand in our community.....i dont beleive like this.....there are good ambis ready

to marry without any problems.....i think this is fake and not reliable...

Where are we leading?

Seeing above post, with a soft heart & wanted to do best within my capacity. But When I just inquired more on details, Shocked .......

You know Why? This man, who posted the request is the person, who is going to marry her ......... What a shabby mind? In today's situation where there is no bride available for highly educated & one who wanted to bear the entire marriage expenses without troubling the bride parents, if they are poor. But this man wanted the SOCIETY to fund his bride in spending extraordinarily for his enjoyment. (That too without disclosing he is the bridegroom of this marriage).

I really felt to talk to the bride's parent & get them a good, much capable groom, who can bear the entire marriage cost. Just kept quite because this person said he is a part time Vadhyar. Later I felt that if he a Vadhyar, many Gruhasthas themselves would have supported as we have done to many known, but why he is approaching a public forum? Hence wanted our community to know about this. So expressing here about these type of .......... (I am not remembering equal word which can be used in open forum)

So shocked & worried now about how our community's real needy will get support from society if this type of request arises.
Good you exposed. If he is a vadhyar real shame on him to indulge in a crime under religious cover.

Where are we leading?

Hi I agreed what you said. But I feel there may be other side too. To satisfy his own members that the bride side is capable of doing their expectations and as you described he may not be in a position to help financially. Anything may be possible. So now, the bride side has to see what to do further.

Where are we leading?

Seeing above post, with a soft heart & wanted to do best within my capacity. But Whe inn I just inquired more on details, Shocked .......

Everyone wants to help their own community particularly marriage .But I am worried that because of certain shabby persons help may not come from others.

Hi I agreed what you said. But I feel there may be other side too. To satisfy his own members that the bride side is capable of doing their expectations and as you described he may not be in a position to help financially. Anything may be possible. So now, the bride side has to see what to do further.

Latest ads

Back