• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Scientist Photographs The Soul Leaving The Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of astral disembodiment in which the spirit leaves the body has been captured by Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov, who photographed a person at the moment of his death with a bioelectrographic camera.

new12177.jpg

The image taken using the gas discharge visualization method, an advanced technique of Kirlian photography shows in blue the life force of the person leaving the body gradually.

According to Korotkov, navel and head are the parties who first lose their life force (which would be the soul) and the groin and the heart are the last areas where the spirit before surfing the phantasmagoria of the infinite.

In other cases according to Korotkov has noted that "the soul" of people who suffer a violent and unexpected death usually manifests a state of confusion in your power settings and return to the body in the days following death. This could be due to a surplus of unused energy.

Scientist Photographs The Soul Leaving The Body ~ ADG (UK)

The timing of astral disembodiment in which the spirit leaves the body has been captured by Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov, who photographed a person at the moment of his death with a bioelectrographic camera.

new12177.jpg

The image taken using the gas discharge visualization method, an advanced technique of Kirlian photography shows in blue the life force of the person leaving the body gradually.

According to Korotkov, navel and head are the parties who first lose their life force (which would be the soul) and the groin and the heart are the last areas where the spirit before surfing the phantasmagoria of the infinite.

In other cases according to Korotkov has noted that "the soul" of people who suffer a violent and unexpected death usually manifests a state of confusion in your power settings and return to the body in the days following death. This could be due to a surplus of unused energy.

Scientist Photographs The Soul Leaving The Body ~ ADG (UK)

So the soul assumes the shape of the body? So is our concept of Universal soul being one is it wrong? Where does the body less soul migrates to? Or is it a trick photograph?

i have read somewhere that this is a camera trick. unfortunately i cannot place where it was, nor locate it through google.

so till then..... :)

there ware few comment in the original post.

In regards to "Absolutely ridiculous. All you have to do is a bit of research to figure out that this is not real. It doesn't even make sense that the soul would have the same appearance as the body." ***Watching the videos right now so I can't comment in critical detail yet, but I skimmed below the videos to see a comment talking about how the soul can't possibly resemble the body...So I think the person is talking about the featured image. I don't see a source for the photo, but I can guess by experience working as a writer who writes for publications that the featured image is not one of Korotkov's soul photos... The effect achieved in the featured photo is very easy to achieve with a SLR camera by controlling how much light enters the aperture, slowing down the speed of the shot, and then having the model or figure move fast in one position and become stationary and repeat in another part of the the shot...depending on the effect you want to achieve. I learned that in a basic photography class. This enables the photographer to create a ghostly image.

I can not say if the photo is 100% real or not. I can tell you that when a person dies, their life force or energy does leave the body and from the laws of physics, Energy can not be created nor destroyed, it can only be transferred from one system to another. I have a strong background in physics and decent background in chemistry and a very strong background in mathematics. I can determine this as a proof not a theory. Also I do believe without a doubt that the human being does have both a soul and a spirit. The soul is the collection of the persons memories, thought patterns, and how they critically think. Each person has a unique soul from the next. The spirit on the other hand is a combined and shared aspect between everyone. This is divine force that we all share and this is what gives us life, motivation, awareness and our ability to have emotions. To sum it up, the soul is your mind or your conscience / sub conscience that comes from your brain, and our spirit comes from our heart. An old wise person once asked me what is the distance between heaven and hell, the thin vale that separates them. I didn't know the answer at first, but when he told me it made complete sense. He said it is about 1 foot; this is the distance between your brain and your heart. There is nothing wrong with using your brain to achieve, accomplish and complete tasks, but it is always wise to listen to your heart.

Stan G. says
Before this spreads like wildfire... This image is an artistic production and it's been around for several years on several pages and blogs. ( Example: http://cempaka-people.blogspot.no/2010_05_01_archive.html )

Last edited:
It is a nice video edit!!
It can not be true; then Americans would have done it much earlier!!

om adi shankara parama guruve nama:

my opinion, it is not possible a soul can leave the body like showed in the photograph. because,

soul never has a shape until it accept a body to live in. even it accept a body, soul has its own characteristics which has no shape or smell, feel etc.

in the picture, the leaving soul has a same shape of the body which it throw behind. according to my very little knowledge, it never can be happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back