• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Saxophone Performances

shivakannan

Hi My name is Shiva Kannan. I am a Brahmin who is great grandson of Kadavasal Krishnamurthi Ganapadigal, originally from Kadavsal, migrated to Mayiladuthurai and then US. I play Carnatic music on Saxophone and I am available to perform for Weddings. I play Carnatic music, 1960s film songs, Wedding specials such as Gowri Kalyaanam, and other songs on request. Please inform my at my email if anyone is interested and you may listen to my playing at Godhamurutham 2021 New Year Special program. Thank you, Namaskaram!

Latest ads

Back