• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sardarji jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrongan

Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India .
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What "which part"? Whole body was born in India .

2 sardar were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb
explodes while fixing.
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.

Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with "T".
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol.

Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked what you did till evening.
Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright.

Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken.
Sardar: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.

At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
Sardar: Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?

Sardar: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is "All India Radio!"

NOW THE LAST TWO ULTIMATE:
In an interview, Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. ...
Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.
Sardar: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup...

Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar: An old king's skeleton.
Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king's skeleton when he was a child.

Some sardars do not mind, but pitch in a few non-veg ones. But one has to be careful before spilling such jokes in front of sardarjis.

You can refer these type of jokes as " Mr X " jokes instead of Sardar ji.

They are very hard working people and Very Patriotic.Don't compare Dr M.M.S with any other Sardar.

Once when I was working in Railways I joined Territorial Army in Railways.We were taken to Bathinda a city in Punjab.

On the way Sardar Ladies and Gents receive every Military Special Trains and give Fruits,juices and hospitalized all the Military people with Real Patriotism and affection.

Their Hospitality is always Memorable.

ok, here are some brahmin jokes from the web....

Big-Time Brahmin is buying a TV. "Do you have colour TVs?" he asks.
"Sure," replies the clerk.
"Give me a green one, please."

Big-Time Brahmin calls Air India. "How long does it take to fly to Banaras?"
"Just a sec," says the rep.
"Thank you," says Big-Time Brahmin, and hangs up.

Big-Time Brahmin was filling up an application form for a job. He promptly filled the columns titled NAME, AGE, ADDRESS, etc.
Then he came to the column, SALARY EXPECTED. He was not sure what to write there.
After an hour of prayer he wrote, "Yes."

Big-Time Brahmin goes into a store and sees a shining object. He asks the clerk, "What is that shiny object?"
The clerk replies, "O fool! It is a thermos!"
Big-Time Brahmin is confused for a moment, then asks, "What does it do?"
The clerk stares at the Brahmin for a while, then responds slowly, "It keeps hot things hot and it keeps cold things cold."
Big-Time Brahmin says, "I'll take it!"
The next day, Big-Time Brahmin walks into work with his new thermos.
His boss sees him and asks, "What is in your thermos?"
Big-Time Brahmin responds, "Two cups of coffee and a coke."

Q: What did Big-Time Brahmin do after making photocopies?
A: He compared them with the original for spelling mistakes.

Kunjuppu ji,

Namaste.

Please here after no Jokes in the name of any Caste or Religion like Sikhs or Brahmins in Particular,

Can you remember during 1950s A film by name SABHAPATHY in which Brahmins were particularly attacked.

Bhraminar kall Sappidum idam Which I will never forget.After that many films were taken in abuse of Brahmins.

Except Shivaji Films like Gouravam has changed that Trend which exposes in praise of Brahmins.

So please donot encourage such jokes.

As Elders we have to Guide Young People.We must not misguide them.

This is my humble request.

Two ex NRI brahmins were walking on the road. One got a generous dose of pigeon drops. He said the other - let me go home and get some toilet paper. The second one replied - by the time you get it the bird will be miles away.

Kunjuppu ji,

Namaste.

Please here after no Jokes in the name of any Caste or Religion like Sikhs or Brahmins in Particular,

Can you remember during 1950s A film by name SABHAPATHY in which Brahmins were particularly attacked.

Bhraminar kall Sappidum idam Which I will never forget.After that many films were taken in abuse of Brahmins.

Except Shivaji Films like Gouravam has changed that Trend which exposes in praise of Brahmins.

So please donot encourage such jokes.

As Elders we have to Guide Young People.We must not misguide them.

This is my humble request.

dear sankar,

that is exactly what i have been telling folks here who write sardarji jokes. no ethnic joke is funny.

i was trying to get a point across to folks like wrongan or suresh kumar. suresh infact by his joke, excused that he was praising the sardarjis. i seldom use epithets, but i think it is stupid to make any joke of any race.

my example of a few brahmin jokes here, is just to prove the point. does it not hurt us. we may learn to laugh at ourselves, but let us do it out of joy, and not out of caricaturing.

my brahmin jokes, were not jokes per se. it is to bring out our own feeling of outrage at people poking fun of us. you only have to step outside delhi railway station to hear of silly and vile madrasi jokes. have you seen mehmood playing a brahmin in padosan? i was so surprised for it was my first exposure to how north indians viewed us, among themselves.

ok?

I have a number of sardar jokes, some non-veg, but it is not proper to
post jokes about one particular community. It will be in bad taste, at least this
is what I think.

My Personal Experiences with Sardars :

As already expressed I have Very Good Opinions and experiences with Sardarjis. Some 15 years ago I went to my sister's house at Lodhi Colony.After staying there for about a week I was returning to Chennai by Tamil Nad Exp.

At night I was about to open my Night Meals Packet which has some Dosas and Chutny. In fact I don't like Dosas because it will always create a Dry Throat and Thirsty always. Immediately a Sardar ji in my opposite seat asked

Are You a Madarasi ?

I said Yes.

Without asking anything more he pulled my parcel with a Friendly Smile.

I also gave him the entire parcel as he is very fond of South Indian Dosa, meanwhile I also don't like Dosa.

The Train was running and after some time I saw the very same Sardar with a plate of Meals and coming from Dining Car.

I thought he is going for Second Innings.

Suddenly he offered the Meals plate to me and said please accept this food.

I was shocked that he was a Parental aged person and carrying Meals for me with affection.

sankar,

i agree with you.

i grew up without knowing sardars till fairly late. i am yet to find one whom i can find fault.

one of my best friends was a sardar who during the bhindrawale movement, left a good job and girlfriend and went back to india. his reason was that he 'felt' for india, inspite of all its troubles and poverty, which he could not do in canada, inspite of the comfortable living.

a few years later, late 1980s, when khalistan movement was at its height, i was passing through delhi to chennai. i informed my friend, who insisted, and i accepted, that i spend a night with him and his newly married wife/baby daughter.

his first statement on meeting me was '...you know how crazy sikhs are.. i have nothing to do with all this khalistan stuff', something which i had not even given thought to or expected. his wife was hindu punjabi.

i had bid bye to him, visited another friend and were in the airport waiting for our flight. he came running with a box, as he felt bad that he had not given us any gifts. i accepted it, and normally with anybody else i would have put it away.

this was before all the xraying and intense checking of luggage. because he was a sikh, i opened the package, and sure enough, there were some very good quality sweets.. in a way i was ashamed for suspecting my friend, but as mrs k said, if it was something else, i would have been putting to hazard not only my own family but about 150 others.

i am quite sure,that all of us, in india, with various communities at loggerheads with each other, at one time or the other, found it difficult to separate our friendship, from the communal politics at large.

i have thought about my behaviour at that time in the airport over a box of sweets, several times, and while i feel still what i did was the right thing, i feel uncomfortable that the politics of the day won over my intrinsic trust of a friend. such is life in the 20th, 21st century!

what to do?

similarly i grew up among anglo indians. never knew they had a nick name as a group, till i joined iit, and found the north indians, during a bus ride, mocking at the anglo indian girls such. i felt so ashamed and literally cringed under the bus window. as a group, we all tend to be stupid, and seldom stand up to stop such idiocy.

It can't be worse than Mithun in Agneepath playing a Tambrahm wearing a lungi and selling coconut water, every few seconds along with his name he has to say his degree Krishnan Iyer "Yamye" (MA) and get this. The best part was he was playing an Iyer but he was wearing a naamam instead of vibhuti! How dumb those people, at least if they want to make caricatures out of Southies or Tambrahms get some of the details right! No doubt they only chose Mithun coz he was er...dusky.

IMO Sardarjis are the one single North community I cannot find any fault with. Even here where the other northies especially gujjus look down on our SL Tamils despite both being Hindus. The Punjabi Sikhs however are just amazingly kind and a total credit to their faith. I wish my fellow Hindus can be 1/4 as great as them.

Is this a way to treat others? You should say it to a Sardarji in Amritsar.
---------You have over judged me I am not a joke writer and have no capacity to write things.these are compilation from various magazines and from net surfing.Secondly it may not be possible for me to travel up toAmritsar..Finally I am incapable of locating the person who has created such jokes so that I can convey your strong objections. with Best Regards Wrongan

---------You have over judged me I am not a joke writer and have no capacity to write things.these are compilation from various magazines and from net surfing.Secondly it may not be possible for me to travel up toAmritsar..Finally I am incapable of locating the person who has created such jokes so that I can convey your strong objections. with Best Regards Wrongan

wrogan,

you miss the point. absolutely.

it is wrong what you did, ie make fun of other ethnic groups. it is wrong. you just follow what is in your name 'wrongan' .. that is what you are doing. doing wrong things.

dont make fun of other ethnic groups.

Just as ANNA PAKSHI which separates milk and water and consumes only milk we must capture all good things of other community people.

We must not be like COFFEE FILTER or Salladai which let out all the Good Essences and hold only Waste in it.

Unity in Diversity is The Pride of India.

Bharat Matha Ki Jai.... Vande Madharatham............

Last edited:
Sardarji jokes are widely known, circulated and distributed. In fact 99% of sardarji jokes can be transferred to any community. In fact, only *a sardarji joke got the best joke award a couple of years ago. But what is right in using the name of the person to abuse him? Is it the undeclared policy that only tambrams can be made fun of, or their customs laughable?

Community bashing, tambrams excluded, is not allowed, but individual insult is OK!

* This joke is about a sardar forest officer in a jeep chased by a tiger and how he outwits the tiger when he comes to a fork in the road. I will post it if I can locate it or recollect it.

wrogan,

it is wrong what you did, ie make fun of other ethnic groups. it is wrong. you just follow what is in your name 'wrongan' .. that is what you are doing. doing wrong things.

Last edited:
There is a major push in US against bullying.
Mr Kunjuppu said it right:
"as a group, we all tend to be stupid, and seldom stand up to stop such idiocy."

Sardarji jokes are widely known, circulated and distributed. In fact 99% of sardarji jokes can be transferred to any community. In fact, only *a sardarji joke got the best joke award a couple of years ago. But what is right in using the name of the person to abuse him? Is it the undeclared policy that only tambrams can be made fun of, or their customs laughable?

Community bashing, tambrams excluded, is not allowed, but individual insult is OK!

* This joke is about a sardar forest officer in a jeep chased by a tiger and how he outwits the tiger when he comes to a fork in the road. I will post it if I can locate it or recollect it.

sarang,

i am not calling you any epithet. but it would be an exptremely stupid and insensitive act of you, to follow the tone of your quoted post above, and post your sardarji joke, does not matter if the sardarji outwitted the tiger or not.

you and wrongan have not got the point yet. hopefully some day !! :(

What is the difference between bullying and jokes? there are hundred of joke books on all nationalities and groups - italians, irish, blonds, catholics, protestants. I have heard many irish jokes against in BBC and private TVs in UK.
sample: "A black man is waiting outside a church in Belfast and crying; when God asks him the reason, he, in between sobs, says 'I believe in jesus, I am not allowed to enter the church'. God consoles him 'Don't worry, I am also not allowed inside!'"

Recent blond joke: A blond to salesman - I want to buy a curtain for my new computer. When the salesman says computers don't need curtains, the blond is ready with a smart answer - it has windows.

There are thousands of simple, funny, harmless jokes about all communities including brahmins.

100% censoring is bad. When a specific joke crosses this forums standard of decency, it can be deleted.

There is a major push in US against bullying.
Mr Kunjuppu said it right:
"as a group, we all tend to be stupid, and seldom stand up to stop such idiocy."

wrogan,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Does not any impartial member read the post by Kunjuppu.He reacted quicklyto retard when he read jokes about Unknown Sardarjis.In this post he has
indulged in Charector assasination of me (WRONGAN)and also my nickname.I request
our members and also the moderatos to take note of this.

I do not know why so much fuss about the 'tag' attached to the jokes. You will all enjoy the very same jokes when they are localized and brought into the Forum, in the form of poems in Tamil- sardar or no sardar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back