• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sardaji is in a quiz contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Suresh Kumar

Got this in a mail.
The questions are as follows:

1) How long was the 100 yr war?
A) 116
B) 99
C) 100
D) 150

Sardar says 'I will skip this'

2) In which country are the Panama hats made?
A) BRASIL
B) CHILE
C) PANAMA
D) EQUADOR

Sardar asks for help from the University students

3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
A) JANUARY
B) SEPTEMBER
C) OCTOBER
D) NOVEMBER

Sardar asks for help from general public

4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
A) EDER
B) ALBERT
C) GEORGE
D) MANOEL

Sardar asks for lucky cards

5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean, has its name based on
which animal:
A) CANARY BIRD
B) KANGAROO
C) PUPPY
D) RAT

Sardar gives up.

SCROLL DOWN.......

If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at Sardar's replies, then
please check the answers below:

1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November
4) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his name.
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means islands of
the puppies.

Now tell me who's the dumb one....Don't ever laugh at a Sardar again

hi suresh,

surprised at this post, when another thread along the same lines, i think, is in bad taste.it is not only insensitive, but arrogant in putting down a fellow indian community, who can show us a lot by their hard work and self reliance.

why dont you for a change, post some jokes on tambrams.

Dear Kunjuppu,
You might see from my post that I have just mentioned that I got it in my mail. I liked it so I posted it.
This is not to hurt the feelings of any one.
In case I get any mail ridiculing Brahmins and if I like it I will definitely post it here.

Dear Kunjuppu,
You might see from my post that I have just mentioned that I got it in my mail. I liked it so I posted it.
This is not to hurt the feelings of any one.
In case I get any mail ridiculing Brahmins and if I like it I will definitely post it here.

suresh,

just because you like something enough to post in a public forum, does not mean it is right.

i think it is wrong and immature to make fun of other groups. it is also very insulting to them. it reflects very badly on the person posting than on the object of the jokes.

it is no longer acceptable.

Dear Kunjuppu,
My post number #3 was in response to your post number #2 where you wanted jokes on Brahmins.
If you feel I should not post I wouldnt do it.

Dear Kunjuppu,
My post number #3 was in response to your post number #2 where you wanted jokes on Brahmins.
If you feel I should not post I wouldnt do it.

suresh,

you miss the point. any joke of any ethnic kind is hurtful to those people. only insensitive folks do it. i am sure you are not one. so please avoid such 'jokes'. there are thousands of other areas for humour.

i posted a few brahmin jokes - it was not supposed to be funny. it is irony and i guess i missed on that one too.

Dear Kunjuppu,
Thank you for the confidence you have by mentioning that I am not an insensitive person. I never like to injure or hurt any ones feelings and that is the reason I didnt comment on what you have written in jokes thread almost on the same topic.

Suresh,
I posted to your last thread.
I am still appalled at the lack of sensitivity.
I fully agree with Kunjuppu. Please resist the temptation to put down people who are not at this site. If you can not come up with Tamil Brahmin jokes, use your keyboard and make the sardar a brahmin.
But anyway you see it this is in bad taste.

Suresh,
I posted to your last thread.
I am still appalled at the lack of sensitivity.
I fully agree with Kunjuppu. Please resist the temptation to put down people who are not at this site. If you can not come up with Tamil Brahmin jokes, use your keyboard and make the sardar a brahmin.
But anyway you see it this is in bad taste.
Dear Prasad,
Please go through the 1st post and inform me where is the lack of sensitivity there and reply

Dear Prasad,
Please go through the 1st post and inform me where is the lack of sensitivity there and reply

suresh,

please understand, it is not what you think is hurting. it is what others feel. to make fun of a community point blank, is wrong. once upon a time it was fun for the hindus, north and south to make fun of sikhs.

did you know when i was young, and had no sikh friends, i believed it. only later in life, when i met sikhs, i realized how wrong and stupid were the jokes. the famous baaraah bajey jokes. nothing can be more stupid.

post indira gandhi pogrom, that community's sensitivities should be even more heeded. you may not find such a joke wrong, but i do. and you are giving a bad direction to the youth who read this jokes.

and above, you present yourself in a very bad light. should i need to explain more? if i were you, i would send a pr msg to praveen to delete the thread. such a move would be most welcome.

we are telling you because you have not been empathetic.

thank you.

Last edited:
suresh,

please understand, it is not what you think is hurting. it is what others feel. to make fun of a community point blank, is wrong. once upon a time it was fun for the hindus, north and south to make fun of sikhs.

did you know when i was young, and had no sikh friends, i believed it. only later in life, when i met sikhs, i realized how wrong and stupid were the jokes. the famous baaraah bajey jokes. nothing can be more stupid.

post indira gandhi pogrom, that community's sensitivities should be even more heeded. you may not find such a joke wrong, but i do. and you are giving a bad direction to the youth who read this jokes.

and above, you present yourself in a very bad light. should i need to explain more? if i were you, i would send a pr msg to praveen to delete the thread. such a move would be most welcome.

we are telling you because you have not been empathetic.

thank you.
Dear Kunjuppu,
It appears that both you and Mr Prasad are reading this with the Jokes on Sardar in another thread which is definitely not mine.
It is surprising that both of you have not gone through till the last line of my 1st post which clearly tells "DONT EVER LAUGH AT SIKHS AGAIN"
I dont see any reason why I should close this thread. I request you not to treat both the threads as mine. From your second post it was clear that you didnt criticise this thread but were very much against the other one,
What has gone wrong now.
If MR Praveen feels that my thread is hurting the feeling of anyone he has all the rights to close my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back