• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sankalpam for amavasai tharpanam in United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

This is my first post in this forums.

I am based in California, United States. My parents in law are visiting us, and will be staying here for 6 months.

My father in law has actively been doing tharpanam every amavasai, and he wants to continue it here too.

My question is:

1. According to vedhams and rituals, in all mandhrams we say "bharathavarshe bharadhakande..", So will doing tharpanam here be valid?

2. How different will be the sankalpam mandhram if it is done in united states?

I am sure this is a common question and people would have experience.

Appreciate your experiences and response in this regards.

Many thanks & warm regards,
Vytesh

Hello all,

This is my first post in this forums.

I am based in California, United States. My parents in law are visiting us, and will be staying here for 6 months.

My father in law has actively been doing tharpanam every amavasai, and he wants to continue it here too.

My question is:

1. According to vedhams and rituals, in all mandhrams we say "bharathavarshe bharadhakande..", So will doing tharpanam here be valid?

2. How different will be the sankalpam mandhram if it is done in united states?

I am sure this is a common question and people would have experience.

Appreciate your experiences and response in this regards.

Many thanks & warm regards,
Vytesh

Everything is available in the net, particularly for people who live in the States, as to
how to do Sankalpam.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Preists in The Hindu Temple Society of North America(H.Q. New York)-after consulting Sri-sri- Sanakara Achayas of both Sringeri and Kanchi are using:-

“Ramanaka Varshay—Aindhra Khantay”---

The Hindu Temple Society of North America has prepared (1)one elaborate version and (2) one condensed Version of Panchaangams. –Time differences—Longitude and Latitude have been taken into consideration---Jydhir Vidhya rathna—Jyodhisha Keasari—Jydhisha sastra Visaradha sri.r.kumar,B.Sc.,M.Ed.,LL.B has prepared this Panchangam—Enquiry rgarding Price nd Postage can be had from 1-718-460-8484--

Hi All,

Whilst in the same subject, I am living in Middle East and I would appreciate if someone could help in the the Sankalpam words in the places where we pronounce "Bharatha Varshe....Bharadah Kande............"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back