• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sanipeyarchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S.Ramanathan

Dear sir/madam

My rasi is kataka and my wife rasi is simha. Sani peyarchi is doing good to simha and giving trouble to kataka.

Now my doubt is whose rasi will dominate in a family like us? i.e. I will be benefitted by my wife's rasi or my wife will suffer due do my rasi?

Just now the 7 and halfyear saturn period has passed by sani from my wife's rasi and again she has to suffer because of my rasi (for me Arthastama sani) is correct and is justified?

I wish some one to clarify my doubt?

S. Ramanathan

As per kochaara sani transition rules sani had started giving phalans from 21st june 2011 itself. sani will give its phalan6 months before and guru 2 months before and rahu kethu 3 months before its transition period. From june if both of you are ok without any problem nothing will happen for you both for the remaining period.

Dear sir/madam

My rasi is kataka and my wife rasi is simha. Sani peyarchi is doing good to simha and giving trouble to kataka.

Now my doubt is whose rasi will dominate in a family like us? i.e. I will be benefitted by my wife's rasi or my wife will suffer due do my rasi?

Just now the 7 and halfyear saturn period has passed by sani from my wife's rasi and again she has to suffer because of my rasi (for me Arthastama sani) is correct and is justified?

I wish some one to clarify my doubt?

S. Ramanathan

Shri Ramanathan,

The results will depend on the horoscopes of both of you. Usually the sani in the 4th. will cause separation from wife and family (at least short term) and when that person is alone, the evil results may happen. So, offhand I will suggest that you don't undertake any tours alone, without your wife with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back