• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sani Peyarchi Predictions for the period 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends,

I think i had come after a long time.

But i still can't believe that my thread Guru Peyarchi Palan 2010 still rank 3rd in most viewed thread. (first being introduced yourself & kadijokes second).

I think it is a fluke and can be compared to the latest sensation tamil hit: Why this Kolaveri kolaveri di by Dhanush

I am trying my luck second time on the same note but with Sani Peyarchi. Let see whether i am twice lucky.

Sani Peyachi Prediction 2011 : Mesham, Rishabam, Mithunam, Katakam, Simham, Kanni, Thulam, Viruchikam, Dhanusu, Makaram, Kumbham and Meenam

I think i had missed one more feather when i had a chance to add gurupeyarchi prediction for 2011. Any way the chance being lost.

Hope i will be lucky this time too.

Thanks

Vijayalakshmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back