• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sanatana Dharmam : 1916 publication

Tkudi

A rare very old publication ( 1916) on Sanatana Dharmam by Benaras Central Hindu college , now in digitised form throws light on Hindu religious practices and rituals . About 275 pages with Sanskrit verses and English translation with meaning is worth studying patiently and sincerely to understand the Hindu religious philosophy !

Attachments

• Santana Dharma copy.pdf
    19.5 MB · Views: 106
A rare very old publication ( 1916) on Sanatana Dharmam by Benaras Central Hindu college , now in digitised form throws light on Hindu religious practices and rituals . About 275 pages with Sanskrit verses and English translation with meaning is worth studying patiently and sincerely to understand the Hindu religious philosophy !
Thank you.

I downloaded it but seems blank..may be I should try again.

It is good effort to bring out such old publication. Whether ti is available n book form if yes kindly let me know the price of it and whether you can send it by courier ?

Best Rgds

Tapas Chhakravarty

It is good effort to bring out such old publication. Whether ti is available n book form if yes kindly let me know the price of it and whether you can send it by courier ?

Best Rgds

Tapas Chhakravarty
I do not think it is available in hard copy. Someone had posted the copy of the book online and that is why we were able to share with this group. You may however try with Benaras Hindu University library . The may be able to help.

It is very useful for me to know my religion after a my hiatus of 50 years abroad,where I never knew regarding our culture except I am an Indian, Hindu over there. I have a good, beautiful and saintly wife who never interfered then and now is teaching me the tenets of Hinduism and I I thank her and am Indebted to her for gaining knowledge of Hinduism..Wow...*It's a vast ocean..!!!

Latest ads

Back