• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

saMkhya as a design pattern - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither cow nor a female milks because they 'want' to milk. It is involuntary and beyond your control. For the 'calf' nourishment milking happens. That's what is said there. I dont' find anything wrong there. OFcourse it is in the sloka.

Again the slokas say prakrti the manifest getting to know the unmanifest purusha, proceeds the creation.

It is like that always.

-TBT

LOL!

you have no idea.
Milk can be voluntarily stopped by a mind that does not want to lactate.

The body produces the hormones but the mind finally decides.

Can you give me the Sanskrit stanza..let me read it.

Cos " to know" need not mean there is no interaction.

Did it specifically say " no interaction?" or it simply said " gets to know" and its your diagnosis that there is no interaction.

Logically at a microcosmic level interaction of genetic material with a carrier unit is needed even if no sexual intercourse is needed for eg cloning.

So it makes perfect sense that at a macrocosmic level there has to be interaction at some level.

Thats why I would like you to paste the original Sanskrit shloka.

If Prakirti is needed for creation/ evolution to kick start there is bound to be a degree of interaction.

In Geeta its stated that the seed is placed in the cosmic womb..that surely is an interaction and not boy getting to " know" girl on Whatsapp chat.

Btw how can Buddhi be entropy?
Buddhi is intellect..its not a state of volition..its a decisive state..mind fully made up.

Its the manas that is in a state of volition.

And you are linking Buddhi with entropy?
Entropy is a state of decline/ loss of energy...surely that does not define Buddhi.

I guess when we try to fit science and philosophy into each other its like the stepsisters forcing their feet into the glass slipper which only Cinderella could fit into.

Buddhi is processing of information. I don't understand your 'state' averrments. No idea.

Manas is 'virtual' (you can call it mind, though not exactly) that binds the organs of entropy and enthalpy to work together.

Entropy is not 'a state of decline'. It is amount of information. Dis-order means more microscopic states, more information. Entropy is different from enthalpy (energy). So entropy being some decline, loss of energy are not science, not thermodynamics.

I am sorry, what you are writing is definitely not science. It seems you have taken some colloquial meaning of these words and confusing them with what I am writing. I am using them as in thermodynamics.

-TBT

Last edited:
LOL!

you have no idea.
Milk can be voluntarily stopped by a mind that does not want to lactate.

The body produces the hormones but the mind finally decides.

Can you give me the Sanskrit stanza..let me read it.

Cos " to know" need not mean there is no interaction.

Did it specifically say " no interaction?" or it simply said " gets to know" and its your diagnosis that there is no interaction.

Logically at a microcosmic level interaction of genetic material with a carrier unit is needed even if no sexual intercourse is needed for eg cloning.

So it makes perfect sense that at a macrocosmic level there has to be interaction at some level.

Thats why I would like you to paste the original Sanskrit shloka.

If Prakirti is needed for creation/ evolution to kick start there is bound to be a degree of interaction.

In Geeta its stated that the seed is placed in the cosmic womb..that surely is an interaction and not boy getting to " know" girl on Whatsapp chat.

Can you give me a literature source that says by thinking lactation can be controlled..?

I will be posting all the slokas here for sure. This is just the beginning.

-TBT

Can you give me a literature source that says by thinking lactation can be controlled..?

I will be posting all the slokas here for sure. This is just the beginning.

-TBT

Ok..
Failure of lactation has many reasons..the link I am giving below gives many reasons.

This comes under Endrocrinology.

I will paste the link here but I will explain a little before that.

If you observe in the higher socio economic individuals where their mind is aware that formula feed is available for babies..they usually hardly have breast milk but those who are poor and have less access to formula feed have abundant breast milk.

This is becos of the mind.

When the mind starts to think of alternatives.. milk production goes down.
Thats why certain private hospitals that want to promote formula feed keep the baby away from the mum and the baby is placed in the nursery area.

But hospitals that want to promote breast feeding allow baby to be with mum 24/7 becos psychological effect on brain is of utmost important to prevent lactation failure

Even in a cow...if the calf is seperated too soon from the mother ..the cow produces less milk.
The cows mind too needs to be exposed to the possibility of lactation.

Next..some woman have dislike to the act of lactation ..it has the same effect on the brain as disliking the baby and milk production stops.

Traditionally even Jasmine flowers were used to bind breasts to stop milk production.

In cases where a baby dies..the mother stops producing milk cos the mind knows there is no baby.

Also even non pregnant mothers who have never given birth but adopted a new born baby can be made to lactate by giving a med called Metoclopramide which increases prolactin levels and
and is told to let baby suckle..initially there might be no milk but eventually milk production develops provided the woman is motivated and develops intense desire for lactation.

Even in a breast feeding mother..when she decides to stop breast feeding when baby becomes bigger..may be she needs to go back to work..the milk production gradually stops cos the mind does not desire it.

Here is the link explaining failure of lactation.
I am pasting the psychological reasons..

Whatever said and done..the mind can over ride anything.
Yad Bhavam Tad Bhavati.

http://www.mychildhealth.net/causes-and-treatment-of-lactation-failure.html

Intense dislike for the baby during pregnancy or after birth could also result in lactation failure.
Lactation failure could be due to psychological reason. If the mother thinks that her milk is not suitable for the child or could harm the child, the lactation process could stop.

Last edited:
Ok..
Failure of lactation has many reasons..the link I am giving below gives many reasons.

This comes under Endrocrinology.

I will paste the link here but I will explain a little before that.

If you observe in the higher socio economic individuals where their mind is aware that formula feed is available for babies..they usually hardly have breast milk but those who are poor and have less access to formula feed have abundant breast milk.

This is becos of the mind.

When the mind starts to think of alternatives.. milk production goes down.
Thats why certain private hospitals that want to promote formula feed keep the baby away from the mum and the baby is placed in the nursery area.

But hospitals that want to promote breast feeding allow baby to be with mum 24/7 becos psychological effect on brain is of utmost important to prevent lactation failure

Even in a cow...if the calf is seperated too soon from the mother ..the cow produces less milk.
The cows mind too needs to be exposed to the possibility of lactation.

Next..some woman have dislike to the act of lactation ..it has the same effect on the brain as disliking the baby and milk production stops.

Traditionally even Jasmine flowers were used to bind breasts to stop milk production.

In cases where a baby dies..the mother stops producing milk cos the mind knows there is no baby.

Also even non pregnant mothers who have never given birth but adopted a new born baby can be made to lactate by giving a med called Metoclopramide which increases prolactin levels and
and is told to let baby suckle..initially there might be no milk but eventually milk production develops provided the woman is motivated and develops intense desire for lactation.

Even in a breast feeding mother..when she decides to stop breast feeding when baby becomes bigger..may be she needs to go back to work..the milk production gradually stops cos the mind does not desire it.

Here is the link explaining failure of lactation.
I am pasting the psychological reasons..

Whatever said and done..the mind can over ride anything.
Yad Bhavam Tad Bhavati.

http://www.mychildhealth.net/causes-and-treatment-of-lactation-failure.html

Intense dislike for the baby during pregnancy or after birth could also result in lactation failure.
Lactation failure could be due to psychological reason. If the mother thinks that her milk is not suitable for the child or could harm the child, the lactation process could stop.

i think you missed the point totally.

Lactation is because of evolutionary design and not by the 'Will' or not a 'plan' by a being to do so (ajJa). It happens as the 'nature' of the being. Lactation failure due to psychological reasons is a totally different thing, right..?

PradhAna (which I translate as Higgs field) nourishes the artha (matter) and Purusha (unified higgs field/dark matter) releases pradhAna (higgs field vev due to which it interacts with matter) like a cow that lactates by evolutionary design. This is an analogy that compares the evolutionary design part of it and to extrapolate it to something else may not make sense.

-TBT

i think you missed the point totally.

Lactation is because of evolutionary design and not by the 'Will' or not a 'plan' by a being to do so (ajJa). It happens as the 'nature' of the being. Lactation failure due to psychological reasons is a totally different thing, right..?

PradhAna (which I translate as Higgs field) nourishes the artha (matter) and Purusha (unified higgs field/dark matter) releases pradhAna (higgs field vev due to which it interacts with matter) like a cow that lactates by evolutionary design. This is an analogy that compares the evolutionary design part of it and to extrapolate it to something else may not make sense.

-TBT

Nope..i did not miss the point.
Lactation occurs right after delivery but it can totally produce milk for just for few days even and then totally stop if a mother chooses to use formula feed.

The brain knows breast feeding is not prefered anymore.

Even myself..when I had to go back to work I just mentally prepared myself that lactation has to stop and it stopped.

What I am telling you is body produces milk ..i dont deny that but even in day 1 of delivery a mother who does not want to breast feed could stop producing milk within a few days.

There are also rare cases where woman who totally do not want a baby..do not produce milk even.after delivery.

A body might have evolutionary physiological function but it can be subject to change.

These days we see a lot of women who do not even go into labour and have to undergo C section.

Sometimes a mind that knows there are alternatives like C section even if non warrented..the body too loses its natural functions.

Horses in the wild could deliver normally but domesticated horses need a Vet to pull out the foal.
Body functions change with environment too.

In a human these changes are even greater cos our mind knows alternatives.

Another eg..humans produce enzymes that can digesr lactose in milk but if a community eliminates milk from their diet..eventually you will get lactose intolerant individuals becos their bodies fail to produce sufficient enzyme to digest lactose in milk.
Physiological and evolutionay functions can be modified by environmental influences too

Btw your posts are very physics filled..not everyone of us are from the field of Physics.

It would be beneficial if you could also explain each physics terminology you are using so that everyone can participate and understand easily.

I make an effort to read up each term but some might feels its just beyond their interest.

Just give examples for each term please.

Last edited:
For eg..you stated that Pradhana = Higgs field.

Could you kindly explain both terms..
Pradhana from Samkhya and Higgs Field from Physics point of view and map out the points that match for us to understand how you arrived to that conclusion...in other words a paper presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back