• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Saligrama Aradhanai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to All fellow Tamil Brahmins Smarthas and Vaishnavas alike, let us all take pride in being a part of this ancient glorious religion, i am an Iyengar and i am going to have the sacred SAMASHREYANAM ceremony done on me in a few weeks, a Vadakalai Swayam Aacharyan, i would like to knw wat spl prayers and poojas need to be performed for SALIGRAMA ARADHANAI, plz help me with this, thank You...

Salagrama Aaraadana

Dear Sir,

I attach herewith a pdf file in tamil font that gives the full text of "thiru aaraadanam" (pooja procedure). You may go through and if found useful, please start practising....

S.Rangachari

Attachments

• Aaraadhanam.pdf
    83.1 KB · Views: 991
Dear Sir

Many thanks for the pdf file, unfortunately it is in tamil and i do not knw to read or write tamil i am well versed in Sanskrit as it was the lang i studied at school... if u can send me a file with the Mantras in Sanskrit it will be of great help to me sir... thanks for your reply and efforts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back