• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Saffron is not my colour, says Kamal Haasan after meeting Kerala CM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kamal getting serious by the day in joining politics! Is there space in TN for a Leftist cum rationalist?

[h=1]Saffron is not my colour, says Kamal Haasan after meeting Kerala CM[/h]

September 01, 2017 19:09

01kamaal.jpg

Amid speculations over his entry in politics, actor-director Kamal Haasan today met Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in Thiruvananthapuram

Speaking to reporters Haasan said, "I have been talking to the Kerala CM about it (political entry), taking advice. I will meet more politicians before I make my call."

When asked about his political affiliation, he said, "I have been in films for 40 years. I have many colours, but my colour is not saffron."

After the visit, Hassan said he wanted to come and meet Pinarayi Vijayan last year itself but couldn't come because of an accident.

"This is a learning experience for me", he said.

"It was a friendly visit. But, politics was part of our talk. We spoke about south Indian politics and happenings in Tamil Nadu," Vijayan said after the meeting.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...ng-kerala-cm/264baabcbe36db804f31d59af01a737d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back