• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Safeguarding hindu religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently one sadhu in north india has emphasised that hindus should beget 4 children for each family- one to religion, one to the country and others to spread hinusim he is correct as per the statistics of brahmin community- govt. Advertises for we two- hve two years back and now one family one tree- this is to nullify the hindus in another 50 years if not earlier
Just like no restriction in other communities like christianity and mosalman( they can have 4 wives and any no. Of children) for christians too abortion is not allowed as a life created cannot be destroyed. We the hindus follow strictly and reduce the per centage in the population.
I agree if a poor worker says that he cannot upbring the kids- but what about the welltodo families? That too now it employees are getting fat salary to maintain well the children? Our youngsters should think the sadhu's speech in that angle and act- not criticising bjp is doing this and that for religion? There should be religion to identify- naturals and outsiders.
Hope my readers will take it in the right sense and think in the right way
I am in chennai and you can understand to which party i would have voted.
Caste. Credd subsects are next to religion

R,V,RAMANathan- [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back