• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sadio Mane, Liverpool Star's Cracked Iphone Breaks Fans Hearts But His Response Is Legendary

vembuv

Sadio Mane, Liverpool Star's Cracked Iphone Breaks Fans Hearts But His Response Is Legendary

Sadio Mane, The Liverpool Star From Senegal, Has Given The World A Lesson In Modesty After Some Fans Spotted Him Carrying A Cracked Iphone While Preparing For A Game In The Premier League

1584846658470.png

…………………………………………

In an interview with TeleDakar in October 2019, Mane had outlined that his major goal after becoming one of the top players was to help people. "Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches and two jet planes? What would that do for the world? I starved, I worked in the fields, I played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools [and] a stadium; we provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me," Mane said.

Read more at:

Latest ads

Back