• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

rituals for my fahter in law

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay in abroad . suddenly my father in law expired. we want to perform his last rituals (karium ) in chennai. we stay in perambur. could you give me the address near to my house where they do all karium there.if not any other place in chennai i want the address . I heard some place in tnagar , anna nagar where they do all the vaidya karium for 12 days. pls help us and give me the address to contact.

regards
booma

the location where such karyams are done are known as Gnana vapis. I am sure of one such place near pallavaram municipality. There must be many such locations . I am sure others in chennai will help you with the information. However I am not a resident of chennai.

there is one in rayapuram where i did for my granpa. there is one in thiruvallikkeni, where i did the same for my granma.

to the best of my knowledge, these places were called theerthams, brahma theertham, krishna theertham etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back