• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rituals,Ceremonies

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may do ramayanam or bhaghavatham sapthaaha paaraayanam in your house. you may do amavasai and madha pirapu tharpanam under a bilva tree. have vedam chanting daily in your house like rudhram,chamakam, purusha suktham, sri suktham bhagya suktham durga sooktham etc. at least in your house.

I am regularly performing my Father & Mother's annual ceremonies. But this month I could not perform my father's Annual Srartham which was on the Shukla Chathurthi Thithi in Masi Month, since I had to be in a place where no Prohithar was available. Now can it be performed on some other day during the same month Masi when I can be at a place where Prohithar will be available?

Annual Ceremonies

If the ceremony is not done regularly,the activities are advised. I got a query that I do my parents வருஷாப்திகம் regularly. But this year I could not perform that on the வருஷ திதி since I was in a place where no சாஸ்த்ரிகள் was available. Now can I perform the same in some other thithi within a month when I come back to my place where facilities are available for performing the srartham.

""sraatha vignea samuth pannea cha avigyathey mrudhthey hani kuryaath anneana krishnaayaam eakaadasyam vidhukshayea""

as per this maharishi mareechi "s statement you may do on krishna patcha aekaadasi or amavasai day.until this time you should take maeals outside and also should not do special japam,pooja. And homam.says vaithee ka sri publisher in his book "sandeha nivaarani part one two book.

""sraatha vignea samuth pannea cha avigyathey mrudhthey hani kuryaath anneana krishnaayaam eakaadasyam vidhukshayea""

as per this maharishi mareechi "s statement you may do on krishna patcha aekaadasi or amavasai day.until this time you should take maeals outside and also should not do special japam,pooja. And homam.says vaithee ka sri publisher in his book "sandeha nivaarani part one two book.

Thank you very much sir. My query is answered. I shall follow it.

no escues or prayaschitam if you are not performing pitru karyam. If any one doinf daily shiva pooja and if any day he wont performing this pooja he can chat purushsuktham three times but in case of not performing mata pit varsha shradma their is no replasement or prayaschitam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back