• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Revival of neglected temples

Sir, I wish to help in reviving small/medium temples which are not functional due to financial strains.
I have seen many such small/medium temples in Chennai and in other districts of Tamil Nadu.
I wish to start in a small way by financing these temples to restart the daily poojais and welcome the local populace; until they become self dependent.
I am confident of raising funds through my contacts in India and abroad. I am a retired Chartered Accountant.
I REQUEST YOU TO GUIDE ME IN THIS MATTER.

Sir, I wish to help in reviving small/medium temples which are not functional due to financial strains.
I have seen many such small/medium temples in Chennai and in other districts of Tamil Nadu.
I wish to start in a small way by financing these temples to restart the daily poojais and welcome the local populace; until they become self dependent.
I am confident of raising funds through my contacts in India and abroad. I am a retired Chartered Accountant.
I REQUEST YOU TO GUIDE ME IN THIS MATTER.
It is great cause; we wish you all the success. If you have a fund, please post it in this forum.

Latest ads

Back