• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

revenge of the birds and animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjuppu

i think about 50 years ago, alfred hitchcock made the movie 'the birds'. for unknown reasons, the birds, gather in a small california coastal town, and attack the humans.

today, there is news that elephants in mysore went on a rampage.

The Hindu : States / Karnataka : Elephants go on the rampage in Mysore, one dead

if i were an elephant in karnataka, i would be angry too. all my lands have been taken away. my kith and kin enslaved or carted far away. i too would go and kill a few humans.

how long will the earth bear the cruelty thrust upon it by the humans.

believe it or not, the most vociferous debate in australia, is how to kill animals 'humanely'. if i were the said animal, i would rather wish, not be killed at all. right?

Industry says it wants cattle trade fixed - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

i hope one of these days, the dolphins and the whales gang up together and topple all those factory fishing trawlers, which lay miles and miles of net, and flash 1 mill watts light to attract the deep sea fish into their net.

let the revenge of the animals and sea creatures against humans begin.

how many of you have seen disney's bambi? how many did not cry when bambi's mother was shot dead by the hunters?

Last edited:
i think about 50 years ago, alfred hitchcock made the movie 'the birds'. for unknown reasons, the birds, gather in a small california coastal town, and attack the humans.

today, there is news that elephants in mysore went on a rampage.

The Hindu : States / Karnataka : Elephants go on the rampage in Mysore, one dead

if i were an elephant in karnataka, i would be angry too. all my lands have been taken away. my kith and kin enslaved or carted far away. i too would go and kill a few humans.

how long will the earth bear the cruelty thrust upon it by the humans.

believe it or not, the most vociferous debate in australia, is how to kill animals 'humanely'. if i were the said animal, i would rather wish, not be killed at all. right?

Industry says it wants cattle trade fixed - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

i hope one of these days, the dolphins and the whales gang up together and topple all those factory fishing trawlers, which lay miles and miles of net, and flash 1 mill watts light to attract the deep sea fish into their net.

let the revenge of the animals and sea creatures against humans begin.

how many of you have seen disney's bambi? how many did not cry when bambi's mother was shot dead by the hunters?

Agree with you..I am not fond of zoos either..I dont think any animal should be caged for our pleasure.

You should just take a look at the recent video where cattle were tortured before their slaughter in Indonesia....shocking!!!
The bulls had their eyes pierced and gouged out too according to reports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back