• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

revathy vijay wedding malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.
renus, any other of our malaysian friends here..

apparently this was a celebrity wedding in KL. did anyone of you go?

revathy vijay to tie the knot

[video=youtube;XyvHoXk0O38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyvHoXk0O38[/video]

Kunjs..
You know I didnt know about this? who is this revathy vijay?I must check out about them 1st!!LOL

I am a very low profile person out here..dont know anyone so called "rich and famous"..dont wish to know too.
Will see the video soon..

Kunjs..
You know I didnt know about this? who is this revathy vijay?I must check out about them 1st!!LOL

I am a very low profile person out here..dont know anyone so called "rich and famous"..dont wish to know too.
Will see the video soon..

revathy is an announcer in one of your tv channels. vijay is a radio jockey ...

OMG that shows how much I dont know what goes on here.Hey but thats no celebrity yaar!!!I was thinking celebrities are film stars etc.
Kunjs dear...you know I hardly watch TV..In fact I dont see any local Malaysian shows,I prefer the ones from India.

OMG that shows how much I dont know what goes on here.Hey but thats no celebrity yaar!!!I was thinking celebrities are film stars etc.
Kunjs dear...you know I hardly watch TV..In fact I dont see any local Malaysian shows,I prefer the ones from India.

no wonder renus, the local celebraties dont like you :)

no wonder renus, the local celebraties dont like you :)

You know Kunjs..the shows from Tamil Nadu are actually more modern and more fashion sense in dressing/attire than the local malaysian ones.

In local malaysian shows even if the announcer is wearing a western outfit they will still wear Pottu and look totally out of place..Pottu with a western outfit???

Announcers from Tamil Nadu shows do not wear Pottu if they are wearing a western outfit and only wear it if they are in traditional attire.

Out here in Malaysia people have a Pottu obsession.They think thats the only hall mark of a Hindu.

I saw a mami in Denver Airport in USA. She was wearing full pants with a full sleeved shirt. She also had a big kumkum pottu, the ear rings, nose ring and long plaited hair.
Something was not quite right about her!

You know Kunjs..the shows from Tamil Nadu are actually more modern and more fashion sense in dressing/attire than the local malaysian ones.

In local malaysian shows even if the announcer is wearing a western outfit they will still wear Pottu and look totally out of place..Pottu with a western outfit???

Announcers from Tamil Nadu shows do not wear Pottu if they are wearing a western outfit and only wear it if they are in traditional attire.

Out here in Malaysia people have a Pottu obsession.They think thats the only hall mark of a Hindu.

I never knew that Radio Jockey and TV announcer

were considered as Star material! :moony:

They must be raking money from the look of the

wedding hall and the dinner tables - :shocked:

not to forget the dazzling dames :grouphug:

sending out flying kisses to random population!

I never knew that Radio Jockey and TV announcer

were considered as Star material! :moony:

They must be raking money from the look of the

wedding hall and the dinner tables - :shocked:

not to forget the dazzling dames :grouphug:

sending out flying kisses to random population!

No my dear Visa Ji...the trend these days here is to have lavish weddings.Even middle class people take credit card loans to have real lavish weddings like this.
So one does not need to rake in money for this type of weddings.
People tend to spend lots to keep up with times and after marriage start off life in credit card debts.
And since these 2 are in the show biz they might have sponsors from some companies.

Last edited:
Ek din ki raja!!
baaki jindagi ...?

King for a day!! :drama:
The rest of their lives...? :pout:

[QUOTE=renuka;114453]No my dear Visa Ji...the trend these days here is to have lavish weddings.Even middle class people take credit card loans to have real lavish weddings like this.
So one does not need to rake in money for this type of weddings.
People tend to spend lots to keep up with times and after marriage start off life in credit card debts.
And since these 2 are in the show biz they might have sponsors from some companies.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back