• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Required Clarification on Sodambam & Masiam

Dear respected

My mother attained lotus feet of God on 3rd March. I am only son to my mother the rituals performed till 13 th day as advised.

Now due to Corona situation (144 imposed), as advised by Sastrigal performed 27th day Oonam as Hiranyam 30th March 20. Sastrigal advised to skip Sodhakumbam and Masiam ( 1st & 2nd April) considering the situation prevailing.
As per Sastrigal Masiam can be combined and performed later and Sodhakumbam can't be combined.(it can be done once situation normalised). Now even 45th day Oonam is on 14th April ( already Sastrigal advised if curfew continues even that has to be performed as Hiranyam).

I am concerned about my Amma. Whether she will face any consequences due to my non performance.

My question what will be the implications by not performing Sodhakumbam ( not performed post 27th Oonam) . Do I have any other remedy. Please advise me.

Sincerely
Rajkumar PK

Latest ads

Back