• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

require infant brahmin boy for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We do not have children. all my treatments have failed and more than 2 doctors have confirmed that I cannot get pregnant. so we want to go in for adoption of a baby boy. We tried the adoption centers but nothing worked out and the wait time is very long. Do you know of any poor brahmin couple who would like to relinquish their boy child to us for adoption

Hi,

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We do not have children. all my treatments have failed and more than 2 doctors have confirmed that I cannot get pregnant. so we want to go in for adoption of a baby boy. We tried the adoption centers but nothing worked out and the wait time is very long. Do you know of any poor brahmin couple who would like to relinquish their boy child to us for adoption

Personally I appreciate your noble thinking. If you can send your requirements through email to [email protected], I shall pass on the information to the best possible extent to the appropriate circles.

All the best

God bless you Veda. Hopefully you have been in touch with RVR and in the process of progress.

Just a few precautions from knowing and hearing of folks who have adopted in India.

- take possession of the baby while it is immediately born. this is very important. if you are not in india, and need a few months for the papers to go through, give the baby to near family to take care. foster care is cruel and money oriented in india and not to be trusted. at all.

- it is best to take it anonymously from an orphanage, than known folks for it may lead to confusion and complications as the child grows. the birth parents will wont to visit the child or hold you for money - both of which a potential cloud in an otherwise clear sky

- why not adopt two together? a boy and a girl. you have a million $ family right away. also they will keep each other company as they grow up and develop the strongest of bonds. as a parent of twins, i can vouch, that bringing up two babies at a time, is easier than a single baby - once they recognise each other, they keep each other entertained and it is a lot of fun to see them interact and grow together.

once again, God Bless. all the best wishes.

dear kunjuppu,
it is not such an easy task for adoption as u say, my daughter is also going through a harrowing time to get a child and they are making them run around a lot, she is very particular for a brahmin child.... now yes god should help her to get one, i am also an adopted child by my perippa and perimma, though my love for them is immense , like how you mentioned i faced a lot of hurdles and misunderstanding as it was inside the family it self, it is good to get a child from unknown source so no one will claim for it again or rather hinder their future...nice advise..sunkan

Hi All,

I am sorry if this sounds impertinent. But I want to ask in all sincerity, why only a brahmin child? Since you have decided to adopt, why hold reservations? It is not justby birth that a brahmin is born. It is by character and mind as well that one is branded a brahmin. Veda Vyasa was not born a brahmin!

One more suggestion. No matter where you adopt from,pl ensure that all documentation is complete. An adoption center may take time, but it would at least be legal and safe.

Wish you all the best in your search. God Bless!

Radhika

Hi All,

I am sorry if this sounds impertinent. But I want to ask in all sincerity, why only a brahmin child? Since you have decided to adopt, why hold reservations? It is not justby birth that a brahmin is born. It is by character and mind as well that one is branded a brahmin. Veda Vyasa was not born a brahmin!

One more suggestion. No matter where you adopt from,pl ensure that all documentation is complete. An adoption center may take time, but it would at least be legal and safe.

Wish you all the best in your search. God Bless!

Radhika

radhika

one big hug to you.this is exactly what i was thinking,and you already penned it.but then,we have to respect the wishes of the prospective adoptees too,after all they are going to take responsibility in raising the child.my heartfelt good wishes to the couple and blessings from me.love you guy's for taking this step.

I appreciate your noble heart

When you have anyway decided to adopt, kindly go and register in Adoption Coordination Agency (ACA), Tamil Nadu and ask them to search the child of your choice anywhere across the country.

It is better you opt for a child that is less than 6 months of age. When the child grows in any environment, the thoughts get alligned to the languaging arround that environment that the child starts understanding even when the child is less than 3 months of age. In such a situation, when the enviornmental change is brought, the child takes time to shift from one languaging environment and adapt itself to other environment. The lesser the age, the faster is the transition.

As regards Brahmin, it is immaterial in which environment or family the child is born. What really matters is the environment in which the child grows and what the child turns out to be. That way it is in your hands how you enable your child in becoming a brahmin.

Love and Regards

KARTHIK

Dear Veda, if you are in Chennai, you can contact "Kalaiselvi Karunalaya", Mogappair, which is a govt.approved adoption centre. Two of my friends have adopted girl children of 1 year(here the couple in their late 30's) and 3 years(the couple in late 40's). In both the cases, just after the initial adjustments to the environment,(which took hardly a month or so), for the children, they got settled, and it is more than 3 years since adoption, in both the families , especially the children are well bonded with
their respective adopted parents. And no one can say it is an adopted child. The children are blessed with a lovely parents and so as the parents. So, dont have any reservations for Brahmin child. Children are God's Gift. You are a special parent created by God for these special children. So go ahead. GOD BLESS YOU.

Adoption is a great thing and I really appreciate it.Please keep in mind that the child never knows that he/she is adopted. Whenever any financial or other problem has tobe faced or whenever your wishes arenot fulfilled please do not blame the poor chap. Also whenever he/she when grown up differes from your opinion do not think OR SAY HAD U BEEN MY OWN CHILD U WOULDNOT HAVE TALKED/DONE LIKE THIS. This I amsaying from my own experience. I was adopted from my own relatives at the age of one . Whenever I go torelatives house I had to face STEP SONLY attitude from them. My mother is no more and father is alive at 95. Still if I say something or disagree with his opinion he used to murmer as above. Any way Good Thought Noble DEED and I wish every success. Only expressed my experience.

.. And no one can say it is an adopted child. The children are blessed with a lovely parents and so as the parents. So, dont have any reservations for Brahmin child.

shanraju, thanks for sharing this, it warms my heart. This post has lifted my spirit after the berating and beating I have been receiving for a couple of days.

Cheers!

suraju,

amen. oooooooooopps. thathaasthu :)

krs,

you broke my heart. to quote my dear friend hari1972 here, 'i have always been very aware of my inadequacies of communication ', but that was stated in a diametrically opposite joyous instance.

here, krsubramaniam, you invoke all the grief that i could bring to myself. i am so sorry to hear this.

... so sorry again

Where do you reside. There is one Dr. Devika Phone No. 23764100. She is an expert in infertility and I know a number of cases treated by her have been blessed with child. My sincere advice is do not lose hope and go and see the Doctor immediately. I am aged 62 and living in Virugambakkam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back