• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is regarding about the wire transfer (shift number)

Sir,
I have asked UTI Bank abt this SHIFT Details for Wire Transfer.
Details as follows.

Credit to A/C No 0011407376 of UTI Bank Ltd, with
JP.MORGAN CHESE BANK,NEWYORK,
SHIFT CODE : CHASUS33
Further credit to A/C No (To which account u want to credit ) (006010100141901)
of Name ( Pay to whom) (S.Meenakshi) with UTI Bank Ltd, Chennai Branch,
Shift Code : UTI BIN BB006

If you need any more info pls let me know sir.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Meenakshi.

rxrajamo said:
Hi Meenakshi

I just saw this post and wanted to wire transfer money to your bank account. But my bank folks need a little more info. They need the exact adddress of the branch, the routing number (or wire transfer number or SWIFT number).
Would it be possible for you to post these on the web ?

In the meanwhile, I will also talk to my friends and try to get a Indian DD sent to your postal address.

Thanks

Hi Meenaskhi,

I have transferred Rs 2000 to your account from my CITIBANK NRE account.Plz acknowledge leisurely.Happy to hear that your uncle's condition is improving.

Regards
Sankar

check your private emails

Hi Meenakshi:

Please check your private emails on this site. I didn't want to waste members' time with this.
I just want to know if the money has been deposited into you account. My bank has sent me an email saying so.

Thanks and good luck

Very Good improvement in my uncle's condition

Sir,
Yesterday doctors tried by removeing the ventilator and he was able to breath on his own from the morning 8.am to night 8 pm. after that they have given the support of ventilator. then they have said, today they will check for the maximum hours if he can manage then they will transfer him to general ward for another two days itseems.

With all your support now he is ok sir.........
we are very grateful to all of you sir.....

with all your help so far we have paid Rs.35000 to the hospital. tomorrow i will scan all the bills and send you all for the details sir.

now i have enough money to pay to the hospital for another two days.
hopefully i think this will be enough till his discharge from the hospital.

Thanks all of you for your wonderfull support sir.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Meenakshi

silverfox said:
Hi Meenakshi:

Please check your private emails on this site. I didn't want to waste members' time with this.
I just want to know if the money has been deposited into you account. My bank has sent me an email saying so.

Thanks and good luck

Thank you sir for your timely help

Sir,
Yesterday your friend's father has called up me and told that he is sending the cheque for Rs 11,000/-.today i will be getting it sir.
This amount will be used for the time of his discharge .hopefully by God's grace this should be the final amount that we should pay to the hospital.

Thank you sir for your support.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Meenakshi.

rxrajamo said:
Hi Meenakshi

I have sent USD 250/- through my friend's father at Chennai. He will b contacting you in a day or two. All our prayers are with you folks.

Good luck.

Ramki

Sir,
The amount of Rs 5000/- has not yet credited in my bank account.
i will definetely acknowledge you sir once it gets credited.

Thanks and Regards,
Meenakshi.S

Meenakshi_sg said:
Sir,
Yesterday doctors tried by removeing the ventilator and he was able to breath on his own from the morning 8.am to night 8 pm. after that they have given the support of ventilator. then they have said, today they will check for the maximum hours if he can manage then they will transfer him to general ward for another two days itseems.

With all your support now he is ok sir.........
we are very grateful to all of you sir.....

with all your help so far we have paid Rs.35000 to the hospital. tomorrow i will scan all the bills and send you all for the details sir.

now i have enough money to pay to the hospital for another two days.
hopefully i think this will be enough till his discharge from the hospital.

Thanks all of you for your wonderfull support sir.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Meenakshi

I am happy to hear that your uncle is recuperating well. I transferred INR 1000 to your Mylapore UTI account.

- Muthu

Hello Meenakshi_sg and suBalaji:

I just read the post a few minutes ago, so am not sure if you still in need of any more money. If so, please let me know and I will ask my Appa to hand the cheque.

Thanks

Suresh

Meenakshi_sg said:
Sir,
The amount of Rs 5000/- has not yet credited in my bank account.
i will definetely acknowledge you sir once it gets credited.

Thanks and Regards,
Meenakshi.S

thanks to all of you.

doctor says that my uncle has become normal , tomorrow they will move him to the general ward. so there is no need of money sir.b'coz they have removed the ventilator and medicine cost also gets reduced.
with all your contributions we can manage till his discharge.

once again Thanks to all of you sir.

With Regards,
S.Meenakshi

JSIyengar said:
Hello Meenakshi_sg and suBalaji:

I just read the post a few minutes ago, so am not sure if you still in need of any more money. If so, please let me know and I will ask my Appa to hand the cheque.

Thanks

Suresh

Dear All

I just joined this Forum.

There is an URGENT need to set up a fund that would meet such emergencies for the most needy amongst our community. What has possibly prevented such a thing being set up is the administrative hassle surrounding it.

Can some like-minded person who are based in Chennai, with some organizational set up, come forward to help? (For eg. a CA firm with a running office could help with the admin part of this)

We can call for volunteers to form a 'team that decides on the beneficiaries' and makes the necessary payments.

Ofcourse, all of us could contribute - not just once, reactively, but as and when we feel like.

For a start, I commit Rs.10,000/- to this fund on the occassion of my wife's birthday and another similar sum to mark the occassion of my father's shrardham (in sept 06) - and will keep committing monies to mark each landmark date in the family.

Namaskarams

Sridhar Kalyanasundaram

My uncle moved to General Ward

Sir,
He has become normal and he moved to general ward may after 5 days he will get discharge.

Thanks to everybody who have contributed money to us.

Once again Thanks a lot sir,

This event has changed me to think of helping others in some way.
so whatever may the service like education,etc... i will also join in this team.
let me too contribute Rs,100 per month.
pls arrange to open some account for these social activities.

Thank you sir,

Regards,
Meenakshi.S.

experience of cry

I regularly donate to cry. Once my wife asked the volunteer to give the balance sheet of CRY. Approx 40% goes in administrative work. The people who collect are students.

I felt creation of the fund or an organization leads to
Bureaucracy, favoritism and nepotism. I can quote the experience of ayodhya mandapam in west mambalam, madras. It has a kalyana mandapam. Trust objective is to assist economically weaker part of the Brahmin society. You will never get any date for any function there. It is ruled by a bunch of trustees. Every organization creation leads to this.

Take the example of meenakshi, I think she got funds faster through an email, [ first gulf bank employee including myself had remitted 25k,] rather than she requiring to go to an office to collect the funds.

I am planning to have a small site similar www.donorchoose.org where donors can assist the needy for help which includes medical, education, research etc.. Here the organization does not have any choice of whom to give the money. Every needy is given right to put his / her requirement and the donor choose to whom he want to give his / her money.

Pls give your feed back on the same.

Dear Sarathy:
It appears that there is something wrong with the site you have given. It keeps saying "site not found". Help!

Meenakshi, It is great an attitude, but we must not say, i will give and let somebody take the head ache of giving to the right person. I feel keep your eyes and ears open and any person needy is found by you help them.

Meenakshi,

If u can give this forum few hours every week , even on weekends and be part of our volunteers team it will still help, we are looking for more people as volunteers to do small things ( not money related ) that will help us too. Also we do not have any reps from brahmin girls/women. Can u?

If ur willing send me ur personal email id

Thanks

Balaji,

I can ask my nephew plus two and my niece [bca] to be a volunteer. Will they be of help to you. They are too small. If any thing they can do i can talk motivate them to be volunteer

Oh definitely. We can take all the help we get :) They can spread the word among their Brahmin friends. Probably they already have friends that need our help. They might come up with totally new ideas in spreading the word and helping us out. Please encourage them to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back