• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Remembering 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Pay Homage to the Victims of 26/11.

May their Soul Always Rest in Peace.

flower22.gif

I remembered the victims of 26/11 of all faiths and prayed for them and their families. May God give us strength to crush the evil designs of enemies and traitors!

I remember the day and the victims. But I also remember, government response is poor, if not absent. We continue with lethargic attitude and lackadaisical preparations with the same old machinery of men and material. Government is shooting out rhetoric statements like "we will not surrender to terrorism" leaving them (the terrorists and their masters) to wonder "what else you will surrender to". Let us hope one day we can deter them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back