• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Regarding death ceremonies

hello hi sir/madam,

My question regarding death rituals. My father died a year back and after 1 year my mother want to put muzhukku in sea along with clothes. In our place there is a practise of going on amavasai for kadal muzhukku and leaving clothes after that. Now my question is my wife is saying she cannot come to sea on amavsai as her father and mother are alive. My mother as per the tradition on our place wanted to go as a family to clean all the negativity. Its becoming a problem for me. My mom is saying after marriage she become a part of our family and dont need to worry about it as it wont affect her parents but wife is saying that she wont put muzhukku on amavasai. So i would like to ask the senior and deeply knowledged members to give a solution for this issue as it creating tension between for all three of us. We are married for 1.5 years and my father died after 6months of my marriage. kindly help me. Thank you.

Latest ads

Back