• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reg. Thithi procedure

As usual you have to do for your father in law. the yearly thithi.
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
One more clarification is required, please guide on this. Since my father-in law's brother passed away recently on 26th Dec 2019, how many days/months should we are not allowed to go to Kuladeivam temple and temple at hill like Tirupathi?

Suprabhatam. Please forgive me if this question was answered earlier.

I am out of India, my father's divasam falls on 25Feb. I am the youngest in the family, my brothers in India will do the shraadham according to family tradition.

The only temple nearby is the one run by SriLankan Tamizh where there is a poojari. It is open only in the evenings. Is it enough to offer him rice, vegetables, cooking oil, dakshiNa etc.?

Thanks in anticipation of a reply from those who know.

Hi, Thanks for your reply.
One more clarification is required, please guide on this. Since my father-in law's brother passed away recently on 26th Dec 2019, how many days/months should we are not allowed to go to Kuladeivam temple and temple at hill like Tirupathi?
for one year you should not go to temples.

Latest ads

Back